• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know the history of the ACTION #1 @ Geppi's Entertainment Museum? Pic

35 posts in this topic

Rick/Mark if Geppi appears to be willing to unload certain books shouldn't you guys (if you haven't already) be inquiring as to what other books you can grab from him via a trade or straight cash deal? Time for a few of you heavy hitters to pool some funds and grab some of these gems. I don't think I've seen pages whiter pages on a GA book like that Tec #27 he has on display. :cloud9:

I actually have already inquired about an action 1...that was when I was told he didn't own one any longer to sell (They got funneled through heritage)...

the one on display now, I am not sure what the deal is...

Rick/Mark if Geppi appears to be willing to unload certain books shouldn't you guys (if you haven't already) be inquiring as to what other books you can grab from him via a trade or straight cash deal? Time for a few of you heavy hitters to pool some funds and grab some of these gems. I don't think I've seen pages whiter pages on a GA book like that Tec #27 he has on display. :cloud9:

I actually have already inquired about an action 1...that was when I was told he didn't own one any longer to sell (They got funneled through heritage)...

Wow this could open up a whole new world of possibilities given the stash of books he must have buried away in his collection. :popcorn: Rick are you tempted to send him a want list?

Wow this could open up a whole new world of possibilities given the stash of books he must have buried away in his collection. :popcorn: Rick are you tempted to send him a want list?

nope...part of the conversation was that they already have an established procedure on museum books if they sell...

now, you can buy books from the diamondgallery, though...but, you can't request museum books

The secret is not to request them. I brought my check book to the Museum yesterday, and walked away with 2 books and a piece of art. :banana:
cool....that is a concept I will try...

how much for that action 1, I wonder hm

The secret is not to request them. I brought my check book to the Museum yesterday, and walked away with 2 books and a piece of art. :banana:

Well, I probably should clarify.

I did have my check book with me, but it never left my jacket pocket.

When Arnold wasn't looking, I grabbed a couple of books and an art piece off the wall, stuffed it in my jacket, and walked out. :gossip:

But don't tell. (tsk)

Well, I probably should clarify.

I did have my check book with me, but it never left my jacket pocket.

When Arnold wasn't looking, I grabbed a couple of books and an art piece off the wall, stuffed it in my jacket, and walked out. :gossip:

But don't tell. (tsk)

I think a few other people took the same approach, hence all the empty wall & display space lol

it's sad that Steve has had to sell stuff from the museum. At Heritage's comic & poster auctions I saw a number of items I know were in his collection and several pieces of art that I had sold them as well.

But Steve is a smart guy and he'll figure it out and be back on top at some point.