• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I'm too excited about this.

19 posts in this topic

It's Where the Wild Things Are! Damnit!

It's Spike Jonez! Damnit!

Those two things together are un--touchable!

ahhhhh!

Also, since when does budget have a thing to do with whether or not a movie will be good? Unless you dug Water World...

ahhhhh!

Also, since when does budget have a thing to do with whether or not a movie will be good? Unless you dug Water World...

What was wrong with Water World :sumo:

ahhhhh!

Everything between the opening and closing credits

Nothing at all...I really enjoyed when Aquaman was drinking his urine on a raft while Dennis-Hopper-on-a-sea-doo chased him around.

hahaha...actually, I love that movie for how completely retarded it is. It's no Crank (the best, worst movie ever made), but it's up there.

Crank is so fantastic, nonstop nonsensical action! Defines "ACTION" movie :D

When the dude is shirtless, getting head, and feeding a dog raw meat-all at the same time, I knew it would be a great movie.

ahhhhh!

Untouchable... you said it best.

As in, "should be left alone" instead of turned into some Banana Splits, Witchy-poo, drek.

ahhhhh!

Untouchable... you said it best.

As in, "should be left alone" instead of turned into some Banana Splits, Witchy-poo, drek.

I'll make you a bet right here on the boards that it's MUCH better than Watchmen.