• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!

168 posts in this topic

I've been prepping some of my recent CGC evacuees for the upcoming VCC...I'm ready with the slabbed copies early so I thought I'd throw them up here and try and thin out the herd a bit. I'll be working on raws the rest of the week. Offering up a ton books, some rarely seen around these parts...Many of these are the only copies on the census.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6730420#Post6730420

I just listed some Peter David/Todd McFarlane Incredible Hulk books - issues #336 through #358 - in a thread I have in the miscellaneous section most of the books are very high grade.

Just posted up a lot of copper keys including NM 98, Xmen 266, Deadpool 1-4 1993 and Xmen 141, 142 and others. Varying grades and conditions..... One Lot, One Price...One shipping effort :sumo:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6955465#Post6955465

(shrug)

Are presales a no no?

not listed in rules as a no no?

Then I'm stumped (shrug)

I didn't see an issue with your listing

me either...I just "assume" that folks that are interested in the 3d set would look to the modern sales thread long before they look to the ebay thread...

will wait a day for mods to move back, then I guess I can just start a new one (shrug)

(shrug)

Are presales a no no?

Then I'm stumped (shrug)

me either...I just "assume" that folks that are interested in the 3d set would look to the modern sales thread long before they look to the ebay thread...

will wait a day for mods to move back, then I guess I can just start a new one (shrug)

It may be mod inexperience (not poking fun at the mods).

Bio-Rupp had a sales thread split in half because a mod got confused where things should be listed, which then they had to rejoin the thread back together.

(shrug)

Are presales a no no?

Then I'm stumped (shrug)

It may be mod inexperience (not poking fun at the mods).

Bio-Rupp had a sales thread split in half because a mod got confused where things should be listed, which then they had to rejoin the thread back together.

that would make more sense...as long as they move it back... I pm'd arch, but not sure "which " mod moved, so not sure who to ask to move back