• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

59 posts in this topic

If you based that movie on it's own merits and not the fact that it's about Wolverine, you'd be left with the biggest piece of mess since Dragon Wars...and at least that movie was so bad it was funny.

im just really dissapointed with the movie as a whole.

I hated deadpool so much.

Naaahhhh.............the scenes were nice, the story fits, no big bla bla and not only *BOOM* and *TSAFF*.

I haven´t read the origin series of Wolvie that came out a couple years ago, since till then Wolvie was just a bad Batsy imitation to me, but since this movie, I really do like Wolvie as well. He´ll always be in Batman shadow, of course, as will every other superhero, but at least I like him soooo much now, that I even mention both of them in one sentence.

The Deadpool scene really was kind of short and a bit.........well.........*spoon*

But hey! All in one, it´s a really, really nice movie. Not just a nice comic-movie, but movie-movie :P

I love the movie!!..but it seems that for some parts comic fans were not consulted in the writing. Like in X-men, when that one cop shoots logan in the head, he falls down and recovers soon after, the bullet pops out, heals, and then gets up. In Wolverine Origins, you hear a "clink!!" "Clink" every time he gets hit with a bullet and they bounce of of him. And..of course..the Deadpool ordeal..but overall..you must admitt..it rocked like no other..there is some wicked scenes. :headbang:

Hugh Jackman is perfect for the Wolverine...and is a great actor. This movie was a joy to watch just because of him! I'm looking forward to seeing it on the big screen. Wished I liked The Watchmen as much....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE! :luhv:

Am watching it right now. Wasn't expecting much but am pleasantly surprised. :grin:

GOTCHA! :P

I´ve always been a great fan of DC, and wil always be in GAcomics, but Marvel just produces better movies. Besides the last 2 Batman movies, everything was :censored:

And that Watschmen movie...... :sorry:

The part about the bullet and the memory loss, I remember reading back in the comics (not sure which) that the reason he can't remember is that he suffered so much traumatic ordeals. So, in that case, the memories is being repressed.

I watched it and felt it was ok, certainly entertaining but no big deal. Hated what was done with Deadpool and didn't really like Gambit either. Hopefully the final cut will add more appeal. I do agree that Hugh Jackman was a great choice for Wolverine and played the character well but I see this movie getting mixed reviews, a strong opening weekend, then fading off like the Watchmen did. 2c

Did everyone watch the digital copy that had the transformers music at the end of the movie? I think this will be as big a hit as Iron Man which in turn should make it possible for them to do the Japan Saga (the cookie at the end of the credits). I saw Watchmen and thought maybe comic movies have run there course after seeing Wolverine i see that they have not run there course just that if a movie is good people will come and see them. Can't wait for the big screen release