• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT how many board members drink Coke Zero

80 posts in this topic

you won't ever catch me with a coke zero in my hand:

cz.jpg

ebay90908001.jpg

You need to clean your frakkin room. :sumo:

I do, that is just a daily build up....

cz.jpg

ebay90908001.jpg

Those are just the empties from this evening.

damn, you beat me to it...problem is, it is the truth :cry:

I didn't drink soda for like 12 years. Coke Zero has become an annoying addiction that I view less favorably than Alcohol, but I can;t stop drinking it. Even though it's like Drinking pure chemicals.. doh!

WTTB

cz.jpg

ebay90908001.jpg

Those are just the empties from this evening.

damn, you beat me to it...problem is, it is the truth :cry:

Yeah, that's how I started 2 years ago. Coke Zero not only blows Diet Coke out of the water, but it actually tastes more like regular Coke used to than it does now (although NOTHING beats a regular Coke made with sugar, not corn syrup). I used to chug the stuff, especially since it was more carbonated. Then I had to have an endoscopy because even though I couldn't feel it, I developed some pretty serious reflux from it. Now, no more than one a day.

Unless I'm doing a show.

I had a REAL cherry coke tonight from our local drive in, and 2 cheeseburgers with lots of pepper and salt, mustard, pickle and onions. And a box of popcorn. AWESOME. It must be summer. The drive-in is OPEN!

Calvert Drive-In has the BEST CHEESEBURGERS IN THE WORLD!

www.calvertdrivein.com

Never thought I would have the slightest inkling to go to Kentucky... And I still don't. But if I ever find myself stranded there, I am going to a drive thru!

I drink Coke Zero and Cherry Coke Zero in greater quantities than I ever drank regular sodas in my 20's, and I drank tons. It's my favorite drink by far. How anyone can still drink Diet Coke is beyond me-I always thought it was the worst soda on earth.