• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,175 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2022 at 2:34 PM, Figment said:

Beyond thrilled to have won this one.  It was worth it, but the silver to gold trade pile grows dangerously thin. 

MMC03CGC30.jpg

Phenomenal early Schomburg cover, and what a gorgeous copy for the grade! Congrats! I did the same thing two plus decades ago and traded away all my SA to chase GA. Then just a few years back, a buddy of mine had me go thru a box of his Spideys from #1 up, which immediately rekindled my love for SA books. I can even pin point it. Opened up the cover to the splash page in Spider-man 3 and it was all over...Now I'm trying to get them all back! And let me tell you, the prices are a bit stronger than when I sold...:tonofbricks:

On 11/30/2022 at 2:34 PM, Figment said:

Beyond thrilled to have won this one.  It was worth it, but the silver to gold trade pile grows dangerously thin. 

MMC03CGC30.jpg

What a beautiful copy!!! Congratulations!!! First Schomburg cover in the title (I think tied as first ever with Daring Mystery #1, not sure which came first) and first new iconic logo in the title!!! Well done!!! (thumbsu