• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2024 at 4:42 PM, Badger said:

Congratulations! A killer book to own regardless of the grade or level of restoration.:yeehaw:

Thank you!  Seeing books like this online or at a show is definitely fun.  But having your own copy regardless of condition or what has been done to it, really is something special.

On 1/15/2024 at 10:49 AM, Robot Man said:

The first book I ever submitted to CGC. A million years ago when I bought it, the dealer graded it vf-nm. At the time, I thought it was only slightly overgraded…:roflmao:

IMG_8059.jpeg

Beautiful copy!

On 2/7/2024 at 8:05 PM, Drgoldage said:

The MM 16 and 19 nice books! have a few more comics  from the same collection don’t think they are Timely though . 

Thanks! I have a few others as well. If you don't mind, I'd love to see what you've got from that store! The only ones I can remember seeing (and don't have) are Human Torch #2 (#1) and early Pep (maybe #6), so I'm always on the lookout for others. I have also seen a few pulps with their store stamp.

On 2/8/2024 at 9:36 AM, Frisco Larson said:

Thanks! I have a few others as well. If you don't mind, I'd love to see what you've got from that store! The only ones I can remember seeing (and don't have) are Human Torch #2 (#1) and early Pep (maybe #6), so I'm always on the lookout for others. I have also seen a few pulps with their store stamp.

There's a Science 5 out there.