• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

It will take me time to look but think I may have 10-20 books with the Stowe stamp . I did not keep them together and don’t have a list there were as I remember Quality / Fox Timely / Centaur all represented ,most were early but few keys in the ones I bought. The group had good color and solid pages without major defects 

On 2/16/2024 at 10:18 PM, Drgoldage said:

It will take me time to look but think I may have 10-20 books with the Stowe stamp . I did not keep them together and don’t have a list there were as I remember Quality / Fox Timely / Centaur all represented ,most were early but few keys in the ones I bought. The group had good color and solid pages without major defects 

If it'll take you time to look they must be well stowed. (:

On 2/28/2024 at 8:18 AM, Hepcat said:

Is this one acceptable here or is this thread limited strictly to the pajama brigade?

KrazyComics19.jpg

???

Most definitely. There are some awsome Timely humor books out there. Post all you want! 

Now Miss Fury is a Timely hero that I think looks really good in tight pajamas!

:luhv:

For whatever reason though her comics are not nearly as coveted as those of her Timely cohorts which I fail to understand.

???

Edited by Hepcat

On 3/2/2024 at 2:58 PM, Hepcat said:

Scans of a couple of covers from my very favourite Timely title:

Terrytoons42.jpg

:cool:

I've always wondered why Timely used green so often on the faces of villains (funny animals too!). It is a very unnatural color. Someone there must have loved using it. Might even make a great thread; I don't own enough Timelys to do it though.

Edited by 50YrsCollctngCmcs