• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,084 posts in this topic

should have posted it here sooner...

We're letting you off easy this time but we expect a more timely posting next time. (tsk)

Congrats on your first Cap! :applause:

Ah, the Timely thread...still the best on the boards. Beautiful book Brian, but it sure looks better in person. Jon, quit/keep showing off. Would love to see more Schomburg recreations posted here. Not many around though. And Gator, I hope to see all the Marvels in three weeks. Otherwise I will have my SEC referee friends pull some strings. A lot of calls could go LSU's way, know what I mean?

Ah, the Timely thread...still the best on the boards. Beautiful book Brian, but it sure looks better in person. Jon, quit/keep showing off. Would love to see more Schomburg recreations posted here. Not many around though. And Gator, I hope to see all the Marvels in three weeks. Otherwise I will have my SEC referee friends pull some strings. A lot of calls could go LSU's way, know what I mean?

since I am flying on real "small" planes, unlikely I will be able to bring anything other than my toothbrush, and my Gator Karma...but, ponscon is not too, too far away, hopefully I can unviel a complete set of some timely run!

gator

since I am flying on real "small" planes, unlikely I will be able to bring anything other than my toothbrush, and my Gator Karma...but, ponscon is not too, too far away, hopefully I can unviel a complete set of some timely run!

gator

a toothbrush? so glad to see you're open to new ideas.

gator

hey

just cuz I is brung one, don't mean I is gonna used it!

go GATORS!

gator

gator

lol

Just inked out a deal on this baby, not the prettiest copy, but complete and unrestored!

CAPTAMERICA31VG-.jpgCAPTAMERICA31bk.jpg

Been a while since I posted a new book, had to hold off after the Cap 1, the jones was real bad....so I pulled the trigger on this baby. (thumbs u

nicely done, geek.

and how 'bout those ducks?

Just inked out a deal on this baby, not the prettiest copy, but complete and unrestored!

Been a while since I posted a new book, had to hold off after the Cap 1, the jones was real bad....so I pulled the trigger on this baby. (thumbs u

nicely done, geek.

Schommy, are you putting a Disney collection together too?

nicely done, geek.

Schommy, are you putting a Disney collection together too?

No, I hear Paul is a big hockey fan...Go Anaheim!!!