• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

My very first Timely ... :cloud9:

hedy25.jpg

i think it's sweet that you were patient and waited to pull the trigger until you could get a Louisiana copy--and the same week we hit #1 in the a.p. you go, girl.

hedy25.jpg

i think it's sweet that you were patient and waited to pull the trigger until you could get a Louisiana copy--and the same week we hit #1 in the a.p. you go, girl.

I would very much like to talk trash right now, but we lost so I will just sulk off into the distance. Go Gators! :baiting:

My latest Timely pick-up from Toronto FanFest..............enjoy a great cover!!

Fishbone

marvel78.jpg

Great book. 1st GA book I ever bought. Its been at CGC since July 30th. I found out they are currently grading books received around July 7th so i've got a couple more weeks before I get my first baby back home to my grubby little paws.

Go Gators! :baiting:

now that's darn rude.

Yeah, I know but I need you guys to loose, USC to beat Cal, and then we need to win out....if all those things happen we have a chance at a national title. So for selfish reasons, yes I want Florida to win. Sorry Billy, but if you happen to win, I will make sure my Ducks beat USC so the Tigars can have a clean run.

hedy25.jpg

I would very much like to talk trash right now, but we lost so I will just sulk off into the distance. Go Gators! :baiting:

:wishluck:

now that's darn rude.

Yeah, I know but I need you guys to loose, USC to beat Cal, and then we need to win out....if all those things happen we have a chance at a national title. So for selfish reasons, yes I want Florida to win. Sorry Billy, but if you happen to win, I will make sure my Ducks beat USC so the Tigars can have a clean run.

thanks for the sentiment, but we WANT usc to win out. i'll naturally be happy to be in the big game against anybody, but it's the condoms we want. it's an '03 thing.

now that's darn rude.

thanks for the sentiment, but we WANT usc to win out. i'll naturally be happy to be in the big game against anybody, but it's the condoms we want. it's an '03 thing.

But I thought you wanted a chance to win (shrug)

:kidaround: ...... Im a UCLA fan!!!!!!!

I get to watch the epic battle, live at the rose bowl, between UCLA and ND :tonofbricks:

Here is a little Timely trivia question. In 1949 a superhero character who had their own Timely title made a 14 page appearance OUTSIDE the Timely branch and this story was printed by another publisher. Who was the character and what issue was it published in?

West