• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,084 posts in this topic

Wow, sweet MM 46. Love that cover! (thumbs u

One issue away from a complete Marvel Mystery run. :o That would have to be the quickest that set has ever been put together.

and, considering I had a MMC 2 about 3 months ago, that I returned due to an undisclosed defect, it would be finito...however, metro has 2 MMC 2, so if my bat's sell well enough, I might make a stab!

rick

mmc46.jpg

a big thanks goes out to that special geek that got me this copy...puts me 1 issue (MMC2 away from completion of MMC 2-92)...

gator

Hey Gator, I made a small contribution tonight, scored two Batman, but not high dollar ones, but I am still happy :banana:

mmc46.jpg

a big thanks goes out to that special geek that got me this copy...puts me 1 issue (MMC2 away from completion of MMC 2-92)...

gator

That is awsome Rick, I heard about the deal earlier in the week. I forgot how much that book Rocks....Kudos to your run, thats incredible!!!!

Fastest comic buyer in the West (worship)

No Kidding...the man slaps together runs of Golden Age like he was pulling them from longboxes of dollar books.

I envy him. :luhv:

have an extra piece of Bday cake, for me :)