• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,095 posts in this topic

Oh, it was...although a MMC 5 is now off the table for me....I popped for this bad boy. Not a Timely, but it is a Schommy cover, and a nice one to boot!!!

Gator was kind enough to allow me to take this baby from him, for a little more than a slow back rub and Barry White music.

Schommysnewbook.jpg

Oh, it was...although a MMC 5 is now off the table for me....I popped for this bad boy. Not a Timely, but it is a Schommy cover, and a nice one to boot!!!

Gator was kind enough to allow me to take this baby from him, for a little more than a slow back rub and Barry White music.

Schommysnewbook.jpg

No more MM5 for you?

Schommysnewbook.jpg

That is one of Schomburg's best airbrush covers! Nice granite countertop BTW :cool:

Congrats Ben and Mr. S on two wonderful, classic books!! can't go wrong with either.

Would be better to have both.... :devil:

I bet we'll see lots of nice books being posted in the coming months, as all the great material out there right now finds its way into the hands of boardies!

:popcorn:

a BIG Timely grail has arrived for me :applause: I acquired it as a 5.0 Mod(P) but I think it's more like a 6.0 Mod (P)....no matter, it's a Cap 1 (thumbs u

Cap1CWscancrop.jpg

Now that's a keeper!

Congrats Ben (thumbs u

Schommysnewbook.jpg

You earned it!

Paul can cook up some mean grub.

And he may be hobbled from the football beatdown he took.

But at least he has this book to show for it!

Congrats Ben and Mr. S on two wonderful, classic books!! can't go wrong with either.

I bet we'll see lots of nice books being posted in the coming months, as all the great material out there right now finds its way into the hands of boardies!

"Would be better to have both.... "

I couldn't agree more, but fortunately I do!

The Cap is mine and MC is Parkers

SchommysCapandParkersMC1.jpg

incredible shot!! (worship)

MC #1 on "loan?" :grin:

Nah, just in the shot.....I wish it was. Its a real pretty book!

I bet if you had of asked nice, parker would have traded you that book for another burger (they were good!)