• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Just got a new scanner, and I havent posted any books in forever, so here are a few recent (or semi-recent at least) arrivals. All of these came from boardies, so thanks guys!

marvelmystery14.jpg

marvelmystery17-1.jpg

mysticvol22.jpg

usa13.jpg

Just got a new scanner, and I havent posted any books in forever, so here are a few recent (or semi-recent at least) arrivals. All of these came from boardies, so thanks guys!

marvelmystery14.jpg

marvelmystery17-1.jpg

mysticvol22.jpg

usa13.jpg

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Richard fresh from CGC? Looks a tad undergraded from the cover but still gorgeous.

Yes, I was actually pleased with the grade. It has a couple of small tears on the back cover and I thought it might get an 8.0.

Richard fresh from CGC? Looks a tad undergraded from the cover but still gorgeous.

Yes, I was actually pleased with the grade. It has a couple of small tears on the back cover and I thought it might get an 8.0.

That would explain it. What's high on your want list when it comes to early Timely's? Seems like you have most of them. (worship)

That would explain it. What's high on your want list when it comes to early Timely's? Seems like you have most of them. (worship)

Now either a Cap 3 or a Daring Mystery 2.

nice choices

nice choices

Thank you (thumbs u