• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Timely boards 86Celtics. Please post that wonderful Mystic 9! I am very envious of that book.

And this as well....

cap40.jpg

The whole story of the Okajima collection will be in the Pedigree Book out this fall.

Can't wait to read it. They are really beautiful and historical books.

Fabulous Caps Richard! 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

Why, thank you, Bill. It is a rare day, indeed, when you get on the boards and praise a book! I humbly accept your clapping graemlins and say "Stop being a stranger to the forum!"

Why, thank you, Bill. It is a rare day, indeed, when you get on the boards and praise a book! I humbly accept your clapping graemlins and say "Stop being a stranger to the forum!"

Glad to be on! Work has been a beyotch lately. Chicago can't get here fast enough! I have a nice comic geeky weekend coming up in a couple of weeks in Baltimore that I am STOKED about! headbang.gifyay.gif

Glad to be on! Work has been a beyotch lately. Chicago can't get here fast enough! I have a nice comic geeky weekend coming up in a couple of weeks in Baltimore that I am STOKED about! headbang.gifyay.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

yep! The Gator and I are heading north for some big fun!

hi.gif

What are you luminaries up to? Be sure to take your rainbow ribbons!

Edited by MrBedrock

hi.gif

What are you luminaries up to? Be sure to take your rainbow ribbons!

Pink ribbons.

Me, Rick, Mark Zaid, Steve Meyer and Steve Borock will be attending the GEM and hanging out at the inner harbor consuming adult beverages and generally geeking out.

FT88 (Ed) is going to meet up with me there as well.

Should be tons o fun!

nicely priced recent pick-up....

allselect6.jpg

those are some mean (meak) looking aliens

After the war was over they had to fight some kind of enemy!

Pretty book!

And this as well....

cap40.jpg

The whole story of the Okajima collection will be in the Pedigree Book out this fall.

Can't wait to read it. They are really beautiful and historical books.

Beddy,

First I gotta say, incredible 22, and 40! thumbsup2.gif

I am curious as I really don't know anything about Okajima books, would you mind letting a few details out about the pedigree. I am facinated by many of the pedigree stories.

Paul