• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,084 posts in this topic

Paul check out comicbook pedigree's site, they have a brief summary of 45 pedigrees that will be detailed in their book that is scheduled to be released soon.

Peter,

I have been drinking all afternoon, that sounds like way to much work. tongue.gif

I'll check it out! Thanks thumbsup2.gifbeer.gif

Paul check out comicbook pedigree's site, they have a brief summary of 45 pedigrees that will be detailed in their book that is scheduled to be released soon.

Peter,

I have been drinking all afternoon, that sounds like way to much work. tongue.gif

I'll check it out! Thanks thumbsup2.gifbeer.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

What is the address, or is there a link?

Dude I am drunk and I can still giggle it, opps! I mean google it! beer.gifpoke2.gif

Dude I am drunk and I can still giggle it, opps! I mean google it! beer.gifpoke2.gif

LInky poo!

http://www.comicpedigrees.com/book-update.htm

LInky poo!

You da man! thumbsup2.gif

LInky poo!

You da man! thumbsup2.gif

At least until medicare approves the surgury, then you can call me Mrs. Schomburg. grin.gif

WOW am I excited!!! I never thought I would ever get an Alex Schomburg piece of art. Well I finally got one! It is a huge 17" X 22" fully painted cover. I am going to hang it right next to my painting done by Edgar Church. I am totally stoked! cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

joedk3.jpg

West

WOW am I excited!!! I never thought I would ever get an Alex Schomburg piece of art. Well I finally got one! It is a huge 17" X 22" fully painted cover. I am going to hang it right next to my painting done by Edgar Church. I am totally stoked! cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

joedk3.jpg

West

I am also a military history buff, and I love that piece! (any more available like it?)

I remember you pondering the Torch sketch in San Diego while on the hunt for a Schomburg piece - looks like some patience paid off.

Congrat's on the great pickup! 893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

West,

That is really cool. What a great addition, both to your collection and this thread.

Thanks for posting it. Now, if you know where the original art to the end papers in the Winston Sci-Fi books is, I would love to see it!

1811406-marvel19front281.JPG

hello all..

wanted to thank Steve for selling me this wonderful addition to my MMC run!

thanks

gator

Congrats Buddy!! It is a beaut! 893applaud-thumb.gif

thanks...was just using showcase's jpg...it is actually slabbed 6.0 by cgc smile.gif

gator