• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,084 posts in this topic

Shiverbones and I had a fun day at my buddy Rich Olson's place yesterday. I managed to make a little trade deal with Rich for some neat low to mid-grade books and picked up a cool Bethlehem copy from Matt.

From Matt:

scan0058.jpg

From Rich:

scan0061.jpg

scan0062.jpg

scan0063.jpg

scan0064.jpg

scan0065.jpg

scan0060.jpg

Not Timelys.

Here's one

mm7.jpg

sorry :sorry:

Clicked the wrong thread, the Cigar thread is usually at the top. I moved it. So you can delete your response Connor.

Then order shall be restored.

Edited by ciorac

Here's one

mm7.jpg

sorry :sorry:

Clicked the wrong thread, the Cigar thread is usually at the top. I moved it. So you can delete your response Connor.

Then order shall be restored.

:applause:

I just knew I had to get me a high-grade MMC book some day......when it arrived, it looked just so beyond what the scan could show. Absolutely stunning colours and crispness!! Thanks to CC....sure, no "wiggle room" with all offers completely ignored (so, in the end, a BIN for all intents and purposes) but who cares when it looks this good!!

MM110001.jpg

Edited by fishbone

I just knew I had to get me a high-grade MMC book some day......when it arrived, it looked just so beyond what the scan could show. Absolutely stunning colours and crispness!! Thanks to CC....sure, no "wiggle room" with all offers completely ignored (so, in the end, a BIN for all intents and purposes) but who cares when it looks this good!!

MM110001.jpg

MM110001.jpg

:o :o :o(worship) (worship) (worship)

MM110001.jpg

wow what a pretty book

MM110001.jpg

if you don't like that...

MM110001.jpg

if you don't like that...

...you don't like funnybooks! Congrats on a great pick-up Fish (thumbs u

Thanks all!! Not only can these MMC become addictive, they may just be the heroin of GA!! And you know what they say about heroin, it only takes one try and your hooked for life - you either run out of money first or die doh!

Grades at 9.0 unrestored

Edited by fishbone

Thanks all!! Not only can these MMC become addictive, they may just be the heroin of GA!! And you know what they say about heroin, it only takes one try and your hooked for life - you either run out of money first or die doh!

Grades at 9.0 unrestored

:o

hey, that's CC's grade....will send to CGC for 100% confirmation, but it looks spectactular!!

'looks' spectacular my foot--it IS spectacular!!!

Thanks!! :grin:

Edited by fishbone

My USA mini run is complete after this arrived via FedEx today :banana:

This copy has a feel of a 7.0 book, but the FC chips and tan pages bring the grade down. The gloss, colors, and spine is very exceptional on this copy. Toughest of the Cap USAs to track down for me (#11 is the toughest, but not on my radar)...this copy will due until an upgrade can be found :)

MyUSA8.jpg

Edited by Primetime

My USA mini run is complete after this arrived via FedEx today :banana:

This copy has a feel of a 7.0 book, but the FC chips and tan pages bring the grade down. The gloss, colors, and spine is very exceptional on this copy. Toughest of the Cap USAs to track down for me (#11 is the toughest, but not on my radar)...this copy will due until an upgrade can be found :)

MyUSA8.jpg

:applause: :applause:

very cool!