• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

Nice books you guys posted...

I just wanted to thank Mike, for mine:)

AllSelect9.jpg

Wow.

Nice aliens! (Or robots, or gremlins, or whatever they are)

Jack

I concur (thumbs u

AllSelect9.jpg

Wow.

Nice aliens! (Or robots, or gremlins, or whatever they are)

Jack

I concur (thumbs u

:headbang:

:acclaim:

I've never gotten to post one of those little "acclaim" guys so there you go. :grin:

Glad you like it! Who wouldn't want a book with a bunch of green, Brak clones on the cover?!!

:acclaim:

I've never gotten to post one of those little "acclaim" guys so there you go. :grin:

Glad you like it! Who wouldn't want a book with a bunch of green, Brak clones on the cover?!!

Is that what they are? They are SOOOOO cute:)

thanks again, everyone:)

A recent pickup. Rick's old copy (like most books, it seems). I hope to give it a good home.

Trivia question: Anyone know all the occupants of the car?

cap36.jpg

:cloud9:

In regards to the Cap 36 cover, I think the key bad guys in the back seat are Goering, Hitler and Goebbels.

It would make sense to have a body guard or someone like Himmler in the car but he would be in a black SS suit and he had a mustache.

bb

In regards to the Cap 36 cover, I think the key bad guys in the back seat are Goering, Hitler and Goebbels.

It would make sense to have a body guard or someone like Himmler in the car but he would be in a black SS suit and he had a mustache.

bb

Hess would have been imprisoned in England well before publication so I think those are good identifications.

I'd say we've got the back seat identified. It's possible the two in the front were not real-life individuals, but the level of detail Syd Shores put into the driver suggests to me they probably were. After looking through some old photographs, my best guess is Albert Speer is the driver and Wilhelm Keitel is in the passenger seat. I doubt we'll be able to be as definitive on these two. But thanks for taking a look and I'd be interested to hear if anyone has other guesses.

Marvel 41 is indeed one of the tougher issues in the run. Congrats (thumbs u