• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

YES:) I'm done I'm done...(don't ask for a group shot, Rick, I'd have to find the other two...and I"m pulling a BillyP, I don't have this one yet:)

sungirl1.jpg

Nice Pickup Sharon :applause:

I was watching the same book lol

I noticed you upped your bid just in-case :baiting:

the title of the thread says to show your timely's. i have been long overdue in photographing all the books for insurance purposes. had the books at the house this weekend and finally did it. so, i'm showing them. all of the timely/atlas s.h. books.

allselects.jpg

I want! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Bucky doing his Reggie Bush impersonation....bringing the wood! (worship)

bringingthewood.jpg

Is it just me or has Bush been shooting up? I don't remember him being that built in college.

Maybe all the time he spends hurt provides lots of weight lifting time.

they all shoot up. Bush juiced in college. hell division 2 schools have a large amount of users much less the big division 1 schools.

The documentary "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" gives alot of good insight on this topic for someone who doesn't know much about it in general. it's very intertaining as well.

If SD can't score more than 7 points against the Jets, they may have a bit of trouble going forward.

They better step it up in the second half

done deal. Jets/Indy (agh). Congrats on your SAINTS Bill :) Should be a great one next week vs. the 40 yr ole gun slinger...

they all shoot up. Bush juiced in college. hell division 2 schools have a large amount of users much less the big division 1 schools.

The documentary "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" gives alot of good insight on this topic for someone who doesn't know much about it in general. it's very intertaining as well.

Interesting.

I'm not accustomed to seeing it so much in hockey. Nobody did it in high school. I didn't see anyone doing it in college (although I was not playing in a big D1 program either) I don't think it's that prevalent in hockey. Or it just hasn't been found out yet.

If SD can't score more than 7 points against the Jets, they may have a bit of trouble going forward.

done deal. Jets/Indy (agh). Congrats on your SAINTS Bill :) Should be a great one next week vs. the 40 yr ole gun slinger...

Thanks Prime! I am very excited :whee:

:cry:

Now I'll have to root for the Saints

:applause:

Vikings are a 4 point dog.... jets are 7.5 point dog...do both the dogs bark (shrug)