• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

Two wins off of the recent Comic Connect auction:

002-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

fastest timely assembler since gator. makes me feel as if i went about it like tim conway as the old man on the carol burnett show.

Two wins off of the recent Comic Connect auction:

002-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

fastest timely assembler since gator. makes me feel as if i went about it like tim conway as the old man on the carol burnett show.

nice analogy - not sure if that is a compliment though :)

Nice Sardo!

I just popped another cherry tonite...picked up my first V1 Mystic book from Socratic Wonder...I've strayed a bit from my original vision when I began buying Timely books...my prerequisites are the following:

a) early Schomburg pulp like cover (not a fan of his later work)

b) lower grade, higher eye appeal or restored

c) variety of colors.

This book fits all 3! An affordeable copy of my first black cover Timely and a classic Schomburg cover to boot!

MysticComics2.jpg

Nice Sardo!

I just popped another cherry tonite...picked up my first V1 Mystic book from Socratic Wonder...I've strayed a bit from my original vision when I began buying Timely books...my prerequisites are the following:

c) variety of colors.

This book fits all 3! An affordeable copy of my first black cover Timely and a classic Schomburg cover to boot!

MysticComics2.jpg

Terrific pick-up! Early Schomburg covers are awesome (worship) ...and quite dramatic!

On this cover, I'll bet the bad guys spent several days building the "Slide of Death" before The Dynamic Man saves the day. Why not simply push her into the fire? (shrug)

GE

Nice Sardo!

c) variety of colors.

MysticComics2.jpg

Terrific pick-up! Early Schomburg covers are awesome (worship) ...and quite dramatic!

On this cover, I'll bet the bad guys spent several days building the "Slide of Death" before The Dynamic Man saves the day. Why not simply push her into the fire? (shrug)

GE

Great pickup - this one didnt last very long on the sale board.

Nice Sardo!

c) variety of colors.

MysticComics2.jpg

GE

Great pickup - this one didnt last very long on the sale board.

mystic 2 is a tough book...congrats!

Nice Sardo!

c) variety of colors.

MysticComics2.jpg

my favorite non-destroyer cover of the run, and maybe my favorite period. well done roy. here's mine.

mystic2.jpg

Oh.

Ronaldo, why are you only wearing one sock?

lol I think that foot was farther under the table or something (shrug)

I thought I was wearing two socks hm

....oh GOD I am going crazy doh!

a short, short trip.

Nice Sardo!

c) variety of colors.

MysticComics2.jpg

my favorite non-destroyer cover of the run, and maybe my favorite period. well done roy. here's mine.

mystic2.jpg

Mr. Parker...you have great taste! that is one of my favorite early Timely books as well..classic, clean and bold Schomburg. What a copy!!

If you ever decide to throw it away....

:foryou:

Nice Sardo!

c) variety of colors.

MysticComics2.jpg

mystic2.jpg

Mr. Parker...you have great taste! that is one of my favorite early Timely books as well..classic, clean and bold Schomburg. What a copy!!

If you ever decide to throw it away....

:foryou:

hey mr. get in line :sumo: