• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

Maniac,

What other Timely's do you own, please share them with us. Any chance I can pry my TOS#39 back from you?

Pete, I have a few, believe me I wish I had more(who doesn't? lol). I have a Timely at CGC right now as a matter of fact. I'll post it when it comes back from CGC.

I just got that beautiful Tales of Suspense from you and you want it back already? lol J/K

But seriously, I don't know if I want to part with it just yet though.

Well I hated to part with it in the first place but I had to at the time. Seriously if you do decide to upgrade or are just plain tired of it poke2.gif I would love to have first dibs at it. Since I bought it raw and had it graded I feel like its one of my babies. cool.gif

When I'm ready to sell, you can bet that you'll get first dibs, Pete. thumbsup2.gif

...a neat Torch and Subby cover....

771072-1torch5.jpg

Beautiful cover on that one, Jon. I've always admired that book. Marvel reprinted it completely a couple of years ago, great stories and art!

Oops, I did it again...

So if your hand hadn't slipped you would have purchased a Nedor? poke2.gif

Nice copy! Subbys are always cool. thumbsup2.gif

Skybolt, if you ever want to part with that All-Select #3, I'm your guy. VERY cool cover! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. The strange thing was that Midnightshadow17 posted that book for 6 or 7 straight weeks 2 years ago, and no one would bid his starting price. Finally, he listed it at $999, and I decided to hit the bin. At that time I was only collecting Batmans, but since this book was ranked 2nd on the census (8.0 or 8.5 being the highest), I decided to pull the trigger. I'm glad I did.

If I ever decide to sell it, you're the person I'll contact first. thumbsup2.gif