• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,042 posts in this topic

Taken an hour ago in Wurzburg, Germany... :insane:

0b1b805e.jpg

17da1c6d.jpg

Now we're off to Koln and then on to Belgium.

Auf weirdersein!

:applause:

Remember not to order an Altbier while in Koln. That makes them angry. Order a Kolsch instead and you will be safe :)

Taken an hour ago in Wurzburg, Germany... :insane:

0b1b805e.jpg

17da1c6d.jpg

Now we're off to Koln and then on to Belgium.

Auf weirdersein!

:applause:

Remember not to order an Altbier while in Koln. That makes them angry. Order a Kolsch instead and you will be safe :)

And order a Chimay in Brussels. Belgians have more enthusiasm for beer than the average American football fan. :whee:

Edited by BB-Gun

And order a Chimay in Brussels. Belgians have more enthusiasm for beer than the average American football fan. :whee:

(thumbs u Chimay is definately on the agenda, ...but I'm goin' Bruxelles one better! Just wait. :banana:

Edited by DavidMerryweather

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I choose both....

Why, sounds like you've been drinking there Hoss.

It's too early to be drinking here. Working though...

I choose both....

:facepalm:

6bdaccc8.jpg

I was having a bit of fun posting images from our tour of Europe, but alas, we start home tomorrow. I've decided to cease posting tour images here because it has come to my attention that at least one individual was personally offended and has chosen to selectively ignore my posts. I've reciprocated by placing him on ignore for that reason, but I still have no clue what I did that offended him. I guess there's no figuring why folks take a personal dislike to others. For the record, I'm very sorry if anyone else was offended or taken aback by my posts. It was all intended in fun.

:sorry:

Edited by DavidMerryweather

I choose both....

6bdaccc8.jpg

I was having a bit of fun posting images from our tour of Europe, but alas, we start home tomorrow. I've decided to cease posting tour images here because it has come to my attention that at least one individual was personally offended and has chosen to selectively ignore my posts. I've reciprocated by placing him on ignore for that reason, but I still have no clue what I did that offended him. I guess there's no figuring why folks take a personal dislike to others. For the record, I'm very sorry if anyone else was offended or taken aback by my posts. It was all intended in fun.

Nah, it just makes you a human. It's sometimes nice to know a real person is posting those comics. Not just some sort of sophisticated computer algorithm taunting me with all of my hopes and dreams. :cool:

This is what makes the boards fun.

I choose both....

6bdaccc8.jpg

Balderdash! I love those pictures, and you know I post similar photos during my travels.

My opinion is the only one that matters, so ignore whomever said they were offended.

I choose both....

6bdaccc8.jpg

Balderdash! I love those pictures, and you know I post similar photos during my travels.

My opinion is the only one that matters, so ignore whomever said they were offended.

Just wait till I post pics of my forthcoming day trip to Skegness, in which - warning! spoilers ahead! - I will be shown eating a plateful of cockles absolutely smothered in malt vinegar! ! (Not me, the cockles!) That'll make all you working stiffs green with envy!

Or at any rate make you cry.

No one's offended by your posts per se, they're just tired of you spamming the boards with pictures of yourself. These are the CGC boards, not the Bobby Conrad Paean to Narcissism Flickr site where only people you invite to look at the pictures are subjected to them.

Some of us are here for pics of comics and discussion about comics, and shouldn't be forced to wade through pic after pic of you. A few pics by any member is fine, but you've taken this to an extreme. I've been on the Boards since 2003 and when it comes to the number of pics posted by any member of him/herself, you must be ahead of whoever's in second place by hundreds. If your groupies on these boards love to see your face so much, just PM the pics to them.

his face must be sore from all the smiling.

It's my eyes that are sore.

I've heard rumor that tth2 is putting together a photo album.

Only so that if I ever became blind, it'd remind me that there were also downsides to having sight.

It cracks me up that Bobby Conrad put you on ignore just because you may have indicated to him that you didn't love to see his face popping up in every thread. I'd have thought that people with raging Narcissism complexes wouldn't be so sensitive to other peoples' opinions of them.