• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

I've enjoyed the pictures,the backgrounds are interesting,.but I think people quote the pictures and it makes it SEEM like more...maybe we could have a quote moratorium, and just quote comics for a few weeks, till everyone (as my daughter would say) learns to chillax? :foryou:

Now I have to go figure out who "bobby" is, I guess I missed all that...or I didn't;)

OK, I'll bite too. Who's Bobby?

Bobby is a common nickname for Robert (cat's name...I'm not spilling anything here). And before you ask who cat is... lol

Thanks:) I figured it out, after I posted, I had only remembered the "Cat" part...just thought the post referred to, two different people.

Don't say that - you might get two sets of pictures lol

:whistle:

img_AW21_143-1.jpg

:devil:

img_AW21_143-1.jpg

Finally, a couple of mugshots to be proud of.

Personal enjoyment is a personal experience and some people are going to enjoy seeing all the places that other members visit. Many of us can't travel as extensively and so we live vicariously through the posts of others.

I'm OK with the pics of Cat, not because I'm probably the person in 1st place with most pics posted that grouchy Tim tth2 is talking about but because sometimes a picture is worth a 1000 words and because there are only so many times you can post a scan of the same book over and over.

Not aimed at anyone in particular as I don't know the whole story or who's involved but having seen it many times on this forum, I also think it's a shame when the ignore function is abused and not used properly and effectively. When people really need to dig in their heels and show to others who they are ignoring it's meaningless, really. A better solution might be a private PM to solve the "problem" where an amicable solution might have a more positive effect on the open chat forum.

I do agree that Cat having a dedicated thread documenting his travels might be a decent compromise for those that are interested and those that are not. (thumbs u

I'd definitely check it out. Might even post a pic or two of myself in there.

lol

when a guy hears that he beat you out of a killer book that your heart was really set on, and his response is to rub your nose in it by offering your still butthurt self his tired-old-needs-an-upgrade copy, do you know what you do with that guy? you tell him "THANKS, BUDDY"!!!!!!

georgie8.jpg

man, i must be livin' right.

Butt-hurt and all (thumbs u

I know I'm new here but, umm, ???:ohnoez:

when a guy hears that he beat you out of a killer book that your heart was really set on, and his response is to rub your nose in it by offering your still butthurt self his tired-old-needs-an-upgrade copy, do you know what you do with that guy? you tell him "THANKS, BUDDY"!!!!!!

They go nicely with his dress! :kidaround:

here's a georgie from ohio. how do you like those purple drapes, sha'?

georgie4.jpg