• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,041 posts in this topic

man, i must be livin' right.

Butt-hurt and all (thumbs u

I know I'm new here but, umm, ???:ohnoez:

when a guy hears that he beat you out of a killer book that your heart was really set on, and his response is to rub your nose in it by offering your still butthurt self his tired-old-needs-an-upgrade copy, do you know what you do with that guy? you tell him "THANKS, BUDDY"!!!!!!

Got it! I'm a little slow sometimes. :sorry:

i love this one from lloyd's estate. the jutxapostion of the logo and his sport-coat i dig.

georgie.jpg

It may be that juxtaposition is why this has always been one of my favorite Timelys. :cloud9:

Finally, a couple of mugshots to be proud of.

Here's another...

img_AW19_141-1.jpg

And a final personal image taken last week at the Chimay restaurant near the famous abbey where wonderful Trappist brews originate. I offer this as a token of appreciation to tth2 and sacentaur, the two guys who made me come to realize that this thread should only contain comic images. Since offering this marvelous dessert to them in person is impractical, the image will have to suffice. I just hope that my gesture will be taken in the spirit given. I'll place it in spoiler tags so the ebb and flow of great comic images will not be interrupted. Bon appetite...

9f5459f5.jpg