• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

Not that I don't mind drooling all over my keyboard, but don't you have Diamond boxes to unpack for comic day tomorrow?

Oh, Hey Richard, How 'bout dem Astros? Keep the screws on 'em!

We run an efficient machine here...the Diamond boxes are unpacked, subscriptions are filled, and the stands are ready for New Comic Wednesday.

And I am ready for the 'Stros to start a new winning streak against the Giants tonight!

The Rockets are done. Mentally broken.

It should be all over tonight.

Oh, I forgot, you "have people"

Being a Dojers fan, I want nothing more for you to sweep the Giants!

But, That being said, don't turn your back on the Clippers tonight...

The Dodgers? Are they still in the league? hm

Ben has been on the hunt for Timelys since I first met him! A true Timely geek (thumbs u

right you are Richard. I actually remember trading you an All American 90, a Tec 86, and cash for a VG Subby 3. I quickly went over to Showcase Dan's booth and traded the Subby and cash for a Cap 7. :) Those were the days of Wondercon in Oakland with dealers like yourself, Metro (fishler showed up; pre Vinny days), Vincent's Collectibles, Harley, Showcase NE, Four Color....

Does anyone know where Nick Cage bought most his books? Did he usually buy them raw? Did he go on a spending craze at a certain time, or did he collect over a long period?
he bought a few from Metro like the Church Cap 1, and a lot of them were raw since it was pre CGC, if I'm not mistaken.

I was under the impression he bought a LOT from Metro. Didn't they sell him his Action #1?

Yes, and then he got disillusioned when he started slabbing and getting back some PLODS.

Of course, his divorce really disillusioned him. :D

I was under the impression he bought a LOT from Metro. Didn't they sell him his Action #1?

Yes, and then he got disillusioned when he started slabbing and getting back some PLODS.

That and Scientology and the I.R.S.

And the reviews for his movies.

No wonder his head burst into flames!

No wonder his head burst into flames!

lol at least it was convenient for the Ghost rider movie.