• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

cool, jimmy!

grabbed a little upgrade last nite from c'link. gotta get my little undercopy over to the marketplace.

subby24_1.jpg

Namora covers are always nice, but Subby seems a bit of a dope on this one.

cool, jimmy!

grabbed a little upgrade last nite from c'link. gotta get my little undercopy over to the marketplace.

subby24_1.jpg

So glad you got one of the Subbies you wanted. Love it!

But I sure hate that you didn't get the other.

cool, jimmy!

subby24_1.jpg

I have a nice raw copy of this. Always loved the GGA on this but always wondered where the rest of Subby's body went. If this was a tv set, I could understand, but it's just a box. hm

Love all the Namora covers!

Couple of Timely's I snagged from CLink this week. Bought this as much for the back cover as the front cover.

mmc13_zpst06romeu.jpg

This was too hard to pass up at at 1/2 guide:

HT5_zpsx1faii10.jpg

-bc

I kinda dig the cover. I think Subby is going mad because someone stole his lower extremities...

submariner24.jpg

Love all the Namora covers!

Couple of Timely's I snagged from CLink this week. Bought this as much for the back cover as the front cover.

mmc13_zpst06romeu.jpg

This was too hard to pass up at at 1/2 guide:

HT5_zpsx1faii10.jpg

-bc

HT5 one of my VERY FAVORITE Schomburg covers!! Great looking book there congrats...someday soon :cloud9:

Got this off of C-link :headbang:

RAD610772015424_163346_zps08c7j7oc.jpg

But when it gets here, it's gonna look more like this .... all broken out (thumbs u

RAD610772015424_163346%202_zpslh9kmmji.jpg

:applause:

Ditto great book...I would love to see the BC when the book arrives or if anyone has one handy...congrats (thumbs u

Got this off of C-link :headbang:

RAD610772015424_163346_zps08c7j7oc.jpg

But when it gets here, it's gonna look more like this .... all broken out (thumbs u

RAD610772015424_163346%202_zpslh9kmmji.jpg

:applause:

Ditto great book...I would love to see the BC when the book arrives or if anyone has one handy...congrats (thumbs u

Thanks guys!! I'll see if I can't get you a scan once it's here & cracked out. I've picked up quite a few ACE books too that I haven't had a chance to scan yet. You're gonna dig 'em when I get a chance Gino (thumbs u