• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

Got this off of C-link :headbang:

RAD610772015424_163346_zps08c7j7oc.jpg

But when it gets here, it's gonna look more like this .... all broken out (thumbs u

RAD610772015424_163346%202_zpslh9kmmji.jpg

:applause:

Ditto great book...I would love to see the BC when the book arrives or if anyone has one handy...congrats (thumbs u

Thanks guys!! I'll see if I can't get you a scan once it's here & cracked out. I've picked up quite a few ACE books too that I haven't had a chance to scan yet. You're gonna dig 'em when I get a chance Gino (thumbs u

AWESOME!!... :popcorn:

Got this off of C-link :headbang:

RAD610772015424_163346_zps08c7j7oc.jpg

But when it gets here, it's gonna look more like this .... all broken out (thumbs u

RAD610772015424_163346%202_zpslh9kmmji.jpg

:applause:

Ditto great book...I would love to see the BC when the book arrives or if anyone has one handy...congrats (thumbs u

Here you go - back cover of Human Torch 5/4:

ht4_back_cover_zps7394740c.jpg

-bc

I got mine in a lot from the second Sotheby's auction...

mystic6.jpg

Killer books Bedrock. Wow in the same lot too! Wonder with grading services firmly entrenched in our hobby, and sky high hammer prices, will Sothebys ever get back in the game giving us a fourth major player(if you count eBay) hm