• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could go back...

If you could go back in time and collect EITHER (not both) of the Batman series (from Batman #1) or the Superman series (from Superman #1), up to present day. Which one would you choose?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. If you could go back in time and collect EITHER (not both) of the Batman series (from Batman #1) or the Superman series (from Superman #1), up to present day. Which one would you choose?

43 posts in this topic

A little end-'o-de-week poll action...

Amazing.

I prefer Bats for the stories, Superman for the mythos. I'm torn but leaning towards Batman by a hair because I read the Batman Encyclopedia as a kid. So much depth to him.

R.

I'd slip the time machine operator a finsky and get him to send me back to Long Island circa 1948 instead:

I would have paid a visit to Jackson Pollock and picked up this piece:

image032.jpg

Then I would have sold it and bought entire NM runs of Action, Superman, Detective and Batman and had enough left over to still buy stately Wayne Manor. (thumbs u

:gossip: This painting sold for $140 million in 2006.

Best,

C