• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anybody learn how to pack a freakin' comic!!!

129 posts in this topic

Who's Sam?
:gossip: I hit it.

You mean him?

:o I was thinkin Samantha Fox.......

Never figured on Sam the Butcher. .

:cloud9:

78481.jpg.f79341214650b72df4da1e099e91ed17.jpg

Who's Sam?

You mean him?

This ones larger. I have multiples.

78482.jpg.a01102181834689c71c0ab2316b0584a.jpg

Who's Sam?

You mean him?

:headbang:

This is not a thread to post all of your self-congratulatory "I pack better than anyone" slap on the back posts. Because, chances are you don't.

:hi:

I do! But you didn't buy books from me when we were trying to raise money for Sam, so you wouldn't know how I pack.

(tsk)

sSa_falltopieces.gif

I doubt I'll ever have the pleasure either . . . :grin:

Who's Sam?

You mean him?

Who's Jan? hm

I just recieved a CGC comic in a bubble wrap manilla envelope. Of course the top is all busted to heck! I hope the guy refunds the 11.00 for re-holdering.

Yeah, but then you get the joy of covering the mail back and forth for that wonderful reholder experience.

I just recieved a CGC comic in a bubble wrap manilla envelope. Of course the top is all busted to heck! I hope the guy refunds the 11.00 for re-holdering.

Yeah, but then you get the joy of covering the mail back and forth for that wonderful reholder experience.

Which of course is now $22 . . . doh!

Really? I sent a slab to a boardie well packed, he told me the slab broke and wanted $50 to make it right. Is that possible? $50 to ship there, reslab and ship back within the US?

Really? I sent a slab to a boardie well packed, he told me the slab broke and wanted $50 to make it right. Is that possible? $50 to ship there, reslab and ship back within the US?

40.00 or so.

Now post some boobs.

40.00 or so.

Now post some boobs.

Yeah, because you have the mail to CGC (assuming Priority Flat Rate, then $10 + or - with delivery confirmation) and then CGC's shipping back to you which can be quite pricey if sent Registered Mail (do they offer another option?).

40.00 or so.

Now post some boobs.

How about Denise Milani?

(shrug)

DM11.jpg

Who's Sam?

You mean him?

Who's Jan? hm

Jan Brady. I'd hit it.

bbjanside.jpg

Who's Sam?

You mean him?

Who's Jan? hm

Jan Brady. I'd hit it.

bbjanside.jpg

:roflmao:

40.00 or so.

Now post some boobs.

How about Denise Milani?

(shrug)

DM11.jpg

I'm preferential to this one.

car_lg.jpg

That's nutso. $40 (and what, a month or so to wait?) just to get a new case? Do they check the grade again, or check for damage or whatever? In other words, is it possible that after you shell out the 40 beans, you'll get a lower grade back for your troubles?

That's nutso. $40 (and what, a month or so to wait?) just to get a new case? Do they check the grade again, or check for damage or whatever? In other words, is it possible that after you shell out the 40 beans, you'll get a lower grade back for your troubles?
No, they don't regrade unless slab damage has obviously affected the boob....I mean book.