• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have NEW Feedback Take a look!

119 posts in this topic

I see what the scam is, as there is no way to see the "numbers" on his "left feedback for others" page if he goes private. Feedback left for you is still viewable, but since you can't leave negs anymore, it's useless.

HUGE flaw in the EBay system, as sellers *need* to look at a potential buyer's past feedback patterns - I bet this loser was getting his bids canceled and ID blocked whenever he went to buy a comic. So he went private, and now you can't see anything.

HUGE flaw in the EBay system, as sellers *need* to look at a potential buyer's past feedback patterns - I bet this loser was getting his bids canceled and ID blocked whenever he went to buy a comic. So he went private, and now you can't see anything.

I didn't do this before on my auctions, but after one buyer turned out to be a real treasure to deal with and I checked his feedback and discovered 20 negatives and neutrals back-to-back, I made it a common practice now.

Now he shows up as "not a registered user"

Does that mean he has changed to a new ID?

This guy has changed his Spi-da-man! ebay ID to Zofoou812.

if this is what you are looking for than, yes he did change it

I checked it and at one point it came up "No longer registered," but then when I clicked on his ID details it is showing as an active account with private settings.

The Winner

He reads this board, whomever he is, because he sent me a message this morning.

Yeah, this we know...

He emailed on ebay tonight. I guess he is still mad about my poor customer service and sharp tongued response.

I hear someone laid into him when he tried to post some books on these boards. That may have prompted his recent attack on me again. He seems like a great guy. I wish all of you luck if you climb into the sales/trade arena with him.

He is on my blocked list and will remain there.

What we still don't know, however, is....what is his ing board ID??? :frustrated:

He reads this board, whomever he is, because he sent me a message this morning.

Yeah, this we know...

He emailed on ebay tonight. I guess he is still mad about my poor customer service and sharp tongued response.

I hear someone laid into him when he tried to post some books on these boards. That may have prompted his recent attack on me again. He seems like a great guy. I wish all of you luck if you climb into the sales/trade arena with him.

He is on my blocked list and will remain there.

What we still don't know, however, is....what is his ing board ID??? :frustrated:

+1 please

I was the one that laid into him, sadly I don't recall the screen name.

(sucks getting old) :preach:

He only had 3 or 4 post count and was trying to trade books in the marketplace, he mentioned that he was spi-da-man! on ebay, and I posted his neg feedback, not sure I actually laid into him, he was pretty laid out already on his own. lol

The post was deleted by a roaming mod so I can't go back to it to tell you :P