• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have NEW Feedback Take a look!

119 posts in this topic

I'd love to run into this guy.

doh!

Big talk internet tough guy. :baiting:

I meant on the internet.

:insane:

I was thinking more like my car... :foryou:

I wouldn't want the car to come between me and him.

lol

Someone should start a side business as a Internet Mercenary For Hire. You retain their services when someone pulls something like this.

For a nominal fee they slander/destroy the user in a variety of ways. From subscribing them to hundreds of questionable internet sites, sending them flowers at work from "Steve" (thanks for last night Big Boy! :o in big letters...), painting their car pink, placing advertisements offering "services" with their phone number attached....

Within days this eBay Terrorist/internet criminal could be humiliated into moving to another country if done right. (thumbs u

Someone should start a side business as a Internet Mercenary For Hire. You retain their services when someone pulls something like this.

For a nominal fee they slander/destroy the user in a variety of ways. From subscribing them to hundreds of questionable internet sites, sending them flowers at work from "Steve" (thanks for last night Big Boy! :o in big letters...), painting their car pink, placing advertisements offering "services" with their phone number attached....

Within days this eBay Terrorist/internet criminal could be humiliated into moving to another country if done right. (thumbs u

I think there's laws against this type of activity. But I think it would be fun!

I think there's laws against this type of activity. But I think it would be fun!

There is. Hence the "Mercenary" title.....

I believe Paratrooper offers an ebay version of this service, plus an occasional misguided Forum Only Selling salvo or two.

I believe Paratrooper offers an ebay version of this service, plus an occasional misguided Forum Only Selling salvo or two.

Pricing? And will he deploy from a bomber and 'Chute in?

Pricing? And will he deploy from a bomber and 'Chute in?

Yes, in a blaze of glory. Call for pricing.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=spi-da-man!&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&page=6

This guy leaves a ton of negative and/or neutral feedback. You'd think he'd just stop buying on ebay by now.

User ID Effective Date End Date

zofoou812 Jan-22-10 Present

spi-da-man! Apr-14-05 Jan-22-10

This member, zofoou812, has decided to make their feedback comments private. Feedback can still be left for this user and the ratings left are shown above in summary format

Changed his name and went private ....hmmm wonder why? hm

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=spi-da-man!&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&page=6

This guy leaves a ton of negative and/or neutral feedback. You'd think he'd just stop buying on ebay by now.

User ID Effective Date End Date

zofoou812 Jan-22-10 Present

spi-da-man! Apr-14-05 Jan-22-10

This member, zofoou812, has decided to make their feedback comments private. Feedback can still be left for this user and the ratings left are shown above in summary format

Changed his name and went private ....hmmm wonder why? hm

All the bastiches that left him false positives?

I wonder why people think that changing your ID will change anything else?

It's like trying to change the name of your checking account. The bank doesn't give a darn what you call it...the account number is what everything hinges on.

Same with ebay. Blocked bidder lists, FB...all gets changed too when you change your ID.

Oh, and DRX...you CAN have private feedback, but only as a buyer...not as a seller.