• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks Like They've Selected the New Thor...

88 posts in this topic

I thought this guy was good in star trek, a bit young but if he bulks up a tiny bit and grows the locks, it could work. Again, the -script is what matters most...keeping my fingers crossed...

The guy can act, and his hair will likely be makeup and extensions but for sure he'll be training hard an bulking up.

Can't wait!

I hope the costume looks decent. Not some disco, rubberized, looks old but yet new amalgamation.

:wishluck:

It's be nice to see Kirby's Thor/Mjolnir represented but I won't hold my breath.

Well at least Marvel Studios is doing this one...Ironman made me feel good and hopefully they'll keep the trend going!

They would have to surpass the high standard set by the 1976 Thor production. :headbang:

I wonder what ever happened to the Watermelon Man Jug Band? hm

I thought this guy was good in star trek, a bit young but if he bulks up a tiny bit and grows the locks, it could work. Again, the -script is what matters most...keeping my fingers crossed...

The guy can act, and his hair will likely be makeup and extensions but for sure he'll be training hard an bulking up.

Can't wait!

I hope the costume looks decent. Not some disco, rubberized, looks old but yet new amalgamation.

It's be nice to see Kirby's Thor/Mjolnir represented but I won't hold my breath.

Well at least Marvel Studios is doing this one...Ironman made me feel good and hopefully they'll keep the trend going!

They would have to surpass the high standard set by the 1976 Thor production. :headbang:

Water Melon Jug Band:

'Little Jimmy'got lost in the Cocaine craze of the mid 80s only to become a hard core Christian preacher in the 90s but, in the reunion tour, he succumbed to Crystal meth for 3 three years, now he is a door to door book salesman.

'Kunmandoo' joined the Orlando circus after the failed 90s tour and ended up becoming a successfull Penthouse letter writer, had it not been for his alcoholism that drove him to suicide, he would have received the coveted "Flynt" award in 1995.

'Two-bit' became a bartender all the way until 2004, when on a trip to North Dakota for Hunting he "Discovered" big-foot, he managed to get video. He followed the "footsteps" made for three years, until he found out it had all been a complicated and record braking practical joke by his former band mate, and now infamous prankster, Manhattan D.

Manhattan D, or John Reuter, as he was known in his Man Jug Band days, was a complete disaster after the band broke the first and second time. He was a Heroine addict that stold for food and drugs, unitl a gig in Lower NJ landed him 6 years in the federal penintenciary. After he got out, he organized the now, all too known reunion tour, in which he made out with all the band's money and spent on Drugs and prostitutes all over Europe. After being homeless for nearly three years, in 2003, after buying a pepsi at the local wal-mart, he was officially the 1 billionth customer and Walmart awarded him with one million dollars.. which unfortunately he spend in drugs and complicated practical jokes on people he had previously known. He is now serving a two year sentence in California for indecent exposure to a minor.

Water Melon Jug Band:

'Little Jimmy'got lost in the Cocaine craze of the mid 80s only to become a hard core Christian preacher in the 90s but, in the reunion tour, he succumbed to Crystal meth for 3 three years, now he is a door to door book salesman.

'Kunmandoo' joined the Orlando circus after the failed 90s tour and ended up becoming a successfull Penthouse letter writer, had it not been for his alcoholism that drove him to suicide, he would have received the coveted "Flynt" award in 1995.

'Two-bit' became a bartender all the way until 2004, when on a trip to North Dakota for Hunting he "Discovered" big-foot, he managed to get video. He followed the "footsteps" made for three years, until he found out it had all been a complicated and record braking practical joke by his former band mate, and now infamous prankster, Manhattan D.

Manhattan D, or John Reuter, as he was known in his Man Jug Band days, was a complete disaster after the band broke the first and second time. He was a Heroine addict that stold for food and drugs, unitl a gig in Lower NJ landed him 6 years in the federal penintenciary. After he got out, he organized the now, all too known reunion tour, in which he made out with all the band's money and spent on Drugs and prostitutes all over Europe. After being homeless for nearly three years, in 2003, after buying a pepsi at the local wal-mart, he was officially the 1 billionth customer and Walmart awarded him with one million dollars.. which unfortunately he spend in drugs and complicated practical jokes on people he had previously known. He is now serving a two year sentence in California for indecent exposure to a minor.

Glad to hear they are doing well. (thumbs u

Water Melon Jug Band:

The only one I haven't heard from is the lead singer Heartbreak McDreamy.. I heard that he joined a ruthless gang of criminals that vandalized the Vancouver, upper east side area until, in a Peyote induced vision, "God" told him to make his life in Nepal...that was ten years ago....

Water Melon Jug Band:

The only one I haven't heard from is the lead singer Heartbreak McDreamy.. I heard that he joined a ruthless gang of criminals that vandalized the Vancouver, upper east side until, in a Peyote induced vision, "God" told him to make his life in Nepal...that was ten years ago....

I heard he's currently at a military post in Japan. hm

Not my idea of Thor but then again, I am not sure I really want to see it on the big screen. The thee's and thou's are going to hurt my ears and if they leave them out, it will also seem weird. I'll probably wait for the forum to give it the thumbs up before I plunk down any money on it.

Can't wait!

They did a great job with the Incredible Hulk movie sequel, too. Great, straightforward action movie with a superb cast that did not cut corners on special effects. Way better than the Ang Lee "thinkpiece" disaster.

NEWLOG.JPG

Isn't that that geezer who was in Home And Away? The one with the girls name?

I mean come on, 30 Days Of Night and Amityville Horror got Melissa George from there... (shrug)

NEWLOG.JPG

I mean come on, 30 Days Of Night and Amityville Horror got Melissa George from there... (shrug)

So, this is going to be Thor.. Are you effin' kidding me. Well someone better take him off the aby food, and start feeding him handfuls of groth hormone. What is this kid one of those disney stars?

I'll probably wait for the forum to give it the thumbs up before I plunk down any money on it.

Then see it on opening night, as I don't think there's been a post-X-men funny book movie that has been slammed upon release.

Even crepe like Fantastic Four, Daredevil and Ghost Rider was heavily supported early on, no matter what the nerds say now. meh

NEWLOG.JPG

So, this is going to be Thor.. Are you effin' kidding me. Well someone better take him off the aby food, and start feeding him handfuls of groth hormone. What is this kid one of those disney stars?

He must be the Young Avengers Thor

We need another Dolph Lundgren or maybe that naked cowboy dude. 6 feet 4 inches and 250 lbs would do pretty well, might look a little more like a Norse god and less like a teen heart throb