• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in your Bronze Variants collection

503 posts in this topic

I was sure I had snagged one given that the Inhumans 5 in the dollar box was a 30 center and the #6 was a 25 center, but I see only #4 and #6 are listed as 30 cent variants. What the heck is my #5 then, did the whole run go to 30 cents for one issue and then revert back to 25 cents?

Yes

great, i paid a buck for a mid-grade Inhumans 5....

:banana:

I remember buying this 35 center off the rack and being upset that the price had went up to 35 cents. Then, next month, I was happy the price had dropped back to 30 cents. Very confusing for my 11 year old mind at the time.

I had the same sort of WTF experience as a kid when I was buying DC's First Issue Special #2, then #3 etc. I don't remember when I finally figured out that FIS was the title, not just a cover blurb. doh! I hope it didn't take me too many issues! lol

:banana:

I remember buying this 35 center off the rack and being upset that the price had went up to 35 cents. Then, next month, I was happy the price had dropped back to 30 cents. Very confusing for my 11 year old mind at the time.

I had the same sort of WTF experience as a kid when I was buying DC's First Issue Special #2, then #3 etc. I don't remember when I finally figured out that FIS was the title, not just a cover blurb. doh! I hope it didn't take me too many issues! lol

Yeah, I was living in Georgia at the time, and must have grabbed that PPSSM #7 in Memphis, TN when I visited my grandparents. At that age, I watched every penny to make sure I could always get the comics I needed.