• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in your Bronze Variants collection

503 posts in this topic

I've seen a number of copies of the Marvel Team-up 30-cent variants around but have never seen any 35-cent variants. How rare are the 35-cent MTU variant's?

I've seen a number of copies of the Marvel Team-up 30-cent variants around but have never seen any 35-cent variants. How rare are the 35-cent MTU variant's?

Gerber 6 probably

Gerber 7 (shrug)

Agreed, and like the rest of the 35 centers, high grade is a nice complete book. GPA records no sales of issue 60 and issue 62 and the highest graded Marvel Team-Up 35 cent variant sale is the CGC 8.5 of issue 59 that sold last year.

Here is the CGC census for each issue and the condition census (five highest graded books).

Marvel Team-Up 58 - five copies certified ------ 9.2, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 6.5

Marvel Team-Up 59 - three copies certified --- 9.0, 8.5, 6.5

Marvel Team-Up 60 - six copies certified ------ 8.5, 8.5, 8.0, 6.0, 5.5

Marvel Team-Up 61 - seven copies certified -- 8.5, 8.0, 7.5, 7.0, 6.5

Marvel Team-Up 62 - two copies certified ----- 9.4, 9.2

As a point of comparison, GPA lists 24 separate sales of 30 cent variants (total sales of all five issues in any grade) and six sales of 35 cent variants. Since GPA records go back eight years, this is less than one 35 cent book per year (and none of two of the issues.

The bottom line is that it takes friends to complete the set. 2c

I watched every penny to make sure I could always get the comics I needed.

you still do that :makepoint:

Hoarder!

so we know each other, so what

I know you laughed :baiting:

:foryou:

I'm still laughing. Ah I miss of the days of price sticker variants.

"I'm not Reggie, I'm Harry"