• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

Hi,

For anyone who see's this and wants to grab a drink or two after the con tomorrow, the wife and I will be there. I know what a couple of the boardies look like, so if I spot you i'll intoduce myself. Anyone who wants to hit me up my cell # is 847-340-5106 I hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow.

Casey

And I am 200th in line.

When I am confronted by a long convention line...I walk right up to the front, fart, and after the crowd disperses I walk right on in. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

And I am 200th in line.

When I am confronted by a long convention line...I walk right up to the front, fart, and after the crowd disperses I walk right on in. GOD BLESS...

:D

22 Miles to Gary, IN!

Just make sure you pass up those exit signs or they'll be shooting a new movie " WRONG TURN 3" lol

DRX

I'm not too worried about going through Gary. I'll be with Lyman Bostock. :sick:

Gary Indiana has the prestigious title of being the murder capital of Indiana for many years. I'd rather have Smith and Wesson riding with me. Missed you at the show today though.

DRX

Hi,

For anyone who see's this and wants to grab a drink or two after the con tomorrow, the wife and I will be there. I know what a couple of the boardies look like, so if I spot you i'll intoduce myself. Anyone who wants to hit me up my cell # is 847-340-5106 I hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow.

Casey

Come by Bedrock City's booth #911 and say "Hi". If I'm not walking around I'll be there along with other boardies hanging out

Just got to the Hotel - Essex Inn. Lobby smells. :P

They told me I was in their last "Queen room" instead of the King I requested (I'm 6' 3"). Then ended up across from the elevator. :mad:

I went back down to the desk and talked my way into a King "Suite" with a Lake view. ;)

Now I don't know which TV to watch. :o

Nice meeting you today, Dre (or should I say Drew) lol

Anyone at C2E2, JayCompany Comics has a booth there. I am still waiting on them to fulfill an order from Sept 26th that I paid for:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3607957

Please ask them about their POOR customer service and lack of a response. It has been almost 7 months. A few other boardies are waiting too!!!!

THANKS!!!!

Brian

And I am 200th in line.

man that was you? :sick:

Severe lack of good places for breakfast near McCormick.

Have been to Miller's Pub for dinner twice during 2 Chicago cons. It is in btwn the outstanding Art Institute and Macy's dept store downtown: 134 S. Wabash. Good service, and the best 4 cheese ravioli and marina sauce I have tasted. Italian sausage nice and spicy. great apple pie a la mode too. Most entrees $10 even for dinner unless you go for the deluxe fish, ribs, prime steak. Yummy!

Severe lack of good places for breakfast near McCormick.

Have been to Miller's Pub for dinner twice during 2 Chicago cons. It is in btwn the outstanding Art Institute and Macy's dept store downtown: 134 S. Wabash. Good service, and the best 4 cheese ravioli and marina sauce I have tasted. Italian sausage nice and spicy. great apple pie a la mode too. Most entrees $10 even for dinner unless you go for the deluxe fish, ribs, prime steak. Yummy!

Spent lots of money in that place when I was working nights on Lower Wacker. No wonder none of the fiber optics works in Chicago. :makepoint: Now ( Lower Wacker Drive) that was a scary place before the re-construct. (Drug deals every five feet).Food is pretty good at Millers.

Anyone at C2E2, JayCompany Comics has a booth there. I am still waiting on them to fulfill an order from Sept 26th that I paid for:

Please ask them about their POOR customer service and lack of a response. It has been almost 7 months. A few other boardies are waiting too!!!!

THANKS!!!!

Brian

I'll bug them, I haven't been too impressed with them at the shows I've seen them at so I'm not worried about "not getting a good deal" by them off. Oh, and you should contact your cc company if you paid via cc and get the charge reversed.

THANKS!!!!

Brian

I'll bug them, I haven't been too impressed with them at the shows I've seen them at so I'm not worried about "not getting a good deal" by them off. Oh, and you should contact your cc company if you paid via cc and get the charge reversed.

I"ll ask StrongGuy to kick em in the nads tommarrow. lol

DRX