• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The perils of bidding after 1am

44 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm sure many people have fallen to the perils of late night infomercials... but this time around my husband fell for the Comiclink auction trap... and bid after a few too many beers. doh!

So, he is in the doghouse, possibly neutered... and for whomever he outbid on the Crime Illustrated #1, I can promise he will NOT be bidding any higher. Please feel free to outbid him ;)

And for those who think I'm over reacting... he bid under my account AND said he didn't realize he had typed the extra zero's... this may save your relationship - please learn from his mistake :makepoint:

Ok, I'm sure many people have fallen to the perils of late night infomercials... but this time around my husband fell for the Comiclink auction trap... and bid after a few too many beers. doh!

So, he is in the doghouse, possibly neutered... and for whomever he outbid on the Crime Illustrated #1, I can promise he will NOT be bidding any higher. Please feel free to outbid him ;)

And for those who think I'm over reacting... he bid under my account AND said he didn't realize he had typed the extra zero's... this may save your relationship - please learn from his mistake :makepoint:

Post of the year.

I'll be sure to outbid him tonite when I get back from the bar.

lol

:roflmao:

You have no idea.

DetroitConMay09085.jpg

I'll be sure to outbid him tonite when I get back from the bar.

lol

:roflmao:

You have no idea.

DetroitConMay09085.jpg

Are you eating ice, or puking in the ice machine :shrug:

Don't worry, a newspaper headline would imply that there is an end to his torment... I plan to draw this out a bit.

As far as the zero's go... his beer goggles had him seeing $4.50 when it was really $450

So I can safely bid $449.00 then? :grin:

:jokealert:

Don't worry, a newspaper headline would imply that there is an end to his torment... I plan to draw this out a bit.

As far as the zero's go... his beer goggles had him seeing $4.50 when it was really $450

So I can safely bid $449.00 then? :grin:

My thoughts exactly..., :devil: