• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Lebron and the CAVS going down hard

105 posts in this topic

once again...

To re-iterate...

Lebron James and the Cavs, going down

HARD!

:preach:

GO MAGIC!

Lots of lead changes tonight. Good dame

99-93 CAVS right now (I think)

Fantastic game for 3 quarters.

Honestly, the Nuggets blew the 4th quarter more than the Lakers playing fantastic. Martin's awful shot attempts and the lack of Melo at the beginning of the quarter killed it. Hell, they pulled it within 4 and created a few turnovers but kept stumbling over themselves.

As I predicted yesterday, I think it's going to Game 7 with each team winning in their own stadium. I have a feeling the Nuggs will run away with Game 6 and the Lakers will win in 7.

Pat

The game was only the 4th playoff game in the history of the NBA to be tied at the end of the first 3 quarters...and the first since 1964...

Lamar was the difference...insiders say the nature of his contusion/hematoma on his lower back, the size of a half-grapefruit, he would not be playing at all if this were not the playoffs...good series so far...GO LAKERS! :headbang:

Yup, Cavs won. In the back of my mind I expected a Cavs win tonight. I think the Magic will win the series, but still expected one win from the Cavs. The Magic are a 3-point team and the 3s weren't going down tonight.

A lot of bad calls again tonight and of course they all went against the Magic but I agree the free throws were most likely the deciding factor. I also don't like the magic going away from their inside outside game in the 4th quarter..... doh!

When they were only down a few points in the forth they kept heaving up 3-pointers with no rebounds in place and that was the dagar for sure :censored:

I still have zero doubt they will win the series :cloud9:

A lot of bad calls again tonight and of course they all went against the Magic but I agree the free throws were most likely the deciding factor. I also don't like the magic going away from their inside outside game in the 4th quarter..... doh!

When they were only down a few points in the forth they kept heaving up 3-pointers with no rebounds in place and that was the dagar for sure :censored:

I have lots of doubts about Orlando - being an Ohio/Cleveland homer, I say Cleveland gets Howard in early foul trouble and squeak out a win in game 6; then route the Magic en route to the finals.

Cleveland in SEVEN! Oh, and the LA/Denver series will go 7 too. Nuggets by 10+ points tonight at home.

Cleveland in SEVEN! Oh, and the LA/Denver series will go 7 too. Nuggets by 10+ points tonight at home.

Lakers would have a lot easier time beating CAVS in finals that the Magic

Easier to stop a one man show than stop an entire team that can shoot 3 pointers.

Best match to watch though will be Wings-Penguins cup rematch

I have lots of doubts about Orlando - being an Ohio/Cleveland homer, I say Cleveland gets Howard in early foul trouble and squeak out a win in game 6; then route the Magic en route to the finals.

I cant understand you doubting Orlando... did we watch the same first 4 games? Cleveland has been definitively out shot and out played for the first four games of the series (although the miracle 1 second shot garnered the Cavs 1st win).

I will admit that last night your guys played better than our guys, but hey the Magic had a bad game. It's bound to happen in a series of 7 at least once.

I understand you being a homer and supporting the Cavs and dont expect less from a fan, but doubting that the Magic shot 3 pointers all over you for four games in a row is a little like being in denial.

I have strong belief that we will close the series out at home in 6. I used to have season tickets in the Shaq/ Penny days, but the last two playoff games is the loudest and most raucous I have ever heard the Orlando Arena get. The fans are pumped and it will not be an easy win for Cleveland. I believe it is an impossible win for them. (as long as the Magic execute)

The Orlando Magic have really grown up a lot during these playoffs and are poised to take it to the next level, which will happen when we close this series out tomorrow night :preach:

GO MAGIC!

In order for the Cavs to truly look Orlando in the eyes, they'll need some extraordinary LeBron pyrotechnics (not unlikely - he's a great player and athlete) and some seriously outrageous referee decisions (also not unlikely - the refs have done Cleveland some huge "favors" throughout the season!).

Even then, I still doubt it will be enough to get them to the finals. :sumo:

Orlando is definitely the better team and it will be a true shame if they don't get to the finals, just because the NBA wants (needs?) the LeBron-Kobe match-up. :sorry:

meh

MAGIC stand victorious!

Jordan proved it... and now LeBron proves it again. One man cannot win a team championship no matter how good he is.

You need two legitimate stars (and preferably three.)