• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,230 posts in this topic

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

I just bought the last Western I needed (Two-Gun-Kid # 52) to have every Western from Marvel Comic from 1/1960 to 12/1979. 20 years! 577 Western Comics were produced from Marvel from those years. Here is a list of all of them...and the scan of the book I just bought. :cloud9: Made the list myself...could be missing something. But I think its complete.

Ghost Rider # 1-7

Giant-Size Kid Colt # 1-3

Gunhawks # 1-7

Gunslinger (Tex Dawson) # 1-3

Gunsmoke Western # 55-77

Kid Colt Outlaw # 88-229

Mighty Marvel Western # 1-46

Night Rider # 1-6

Outlaw Kid # 1-30

Rawhide Kid # 9-151 ****(The issues # 9 to 16 were released prior to 1/60...but I have them so I left them on the list)***

Rawhide Kid Special # 1

Red Wolf # 1-9

Ringo Kid # 1-30

Two-Gun Kid # 50-136

Western Gunfighters # 1-33

Western Kid # 1-5

Western Team-Up # 1

Wyatt Earp # 26-34

twogunkid52.jpg[/img]

Congrats! What runs or portions did you find the toughest?

Thanks Bro! I dont collect in high grade. But some issues I found pretty hard to find were Rawhide Kid # 17 18 19 22, early Kid Colts # 88-103, Two Gun Kid # 52 (58 to find an afordable copy) 60 61 62 and a few Western Gunsmokes...forget the numbers.

Thanks Bro! I dont collect in high grade. But some issues I found pretty hard to find were Rawhide Kid # 17 18 19 22, early Kid Colts # 88-103, Two Gun Kid # 52 (58 to find an afordable copy) 60 61 62 and a few Western Gunsmokes...forget the numbers.

Interesting, I've found the same challenges. I finally broke down and bought a RK #17 with a name in pen across the cover because it was so tough to find a decent copy.

TGK 60-63 are insanely tough, low or high grade.

I'll have to post some shots tonight!

Mark Nathan had 3 copies of RK 17 right after the Masterworks edition came out and I figured there would still be one left at the next show.....wrong. Something about those Masterworks that flush rare books out.....I guess a nice reprint is enough for some people. Rawhide Kid 17 has such a strong cover....I'd love to have a solid white paged fine. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I will add this one too...Really like this book...mines pretty bad...but its pretty hard to find! :cloud9:

rawhidekid17-1.jpg[/img]

Any copy of RHK 17 is a good copy, amigo! Cool collection to put together! [/quote

....yeah, the colors are strong and the whites pop. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u