• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

This books a real freak....it's as white as the day it hit the rack....except for a VERY faint dust shadow at the bottom back cover. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....just back from joeypost and CGC.....they hammered this one...thought it was at LEAST a 8.5. It did, however, get the White page designation, which it richly deserved. GOD BLESS....

RK19vf.jpg

Truely is a beautiful book!!

I know they aren't high grade. :baiting: You seem to find the real beauties. :cloud9: I'm actually surprised these mid grade nice looking copies are shunned as much as they are. I snap them up when I can.

I know they aren't high grade. :baiting: You seem to find the real beauties. :cloud9: I'm actually surprised these mid grade nice looking copies are shunned as much as they are. I snap them up when I can.

.....you've become jaded 'bro.....10 cent Marvel westerns in FINE + are high grade....plus they're some of the few runs left that nobody knows what they look like until they turn one up :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

I got the #99 from BasementComics off of eBay. It was listed as a fine+. I have been looking for a decent copy and it was the first one I found that I felt I would be satisfied with. The 83 was listed as a vg+ I am assuming because of the distributor's ink.

.....you've become jaded 'bro.....10 cent Marvel westerns in FINE + are high grade....plus they're some of the few runs left that nobody knows what they look like until they turn one up :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

You're right I see so many 9.0+ on these boards I come to expect it. I always try to find the nicest looking Westerns I can find and can afford. Fortunately most can be had for 50.00 or less it seems.