• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Kool, thanks Jason..I hope the freebies for me ;)

when have I ever not given you free books? :baiting:

Jason's my new best friend, sorry Billy and Dan

So I guess the FREE Chew #1 I gave you was not enough?

What free Chew... sshhhhh people will know about us... lol

It's was joke :sorry:

I have plenty of friends, but the close ones know who they are. Right Dan?

What's with all the back-tracking now... worried the cool kids won't like you anymore :baiting:

Kool, thanks Jason..I hope the freebies for me ;)

when have I ever not given you free books? :baiting:

Jason's my new best friend, sorry Billy and Dan

So I guess the FREE Chew #1 I gave you was not enough?

What free Chew... sshhhhh people will know about us... lol

It's was joke :sorry:

I have plenty of friends, but the close ones know who they are. Right Dan?

What's with all the back-tracking now... worried the cool kids won't like you anymore :baiting:

wow... I'm amazed that you would say that about me :olol

Yay they had my copy bagged and boarded waiting for me. One of only 2 cpoies they got and no sign of 2nd print

:banana:

Same here - my (awesome) LCS got two copies of the #2, and they were both sitting there waiting for me. No sign of the #1 2nd print.

And, oh, both copies had that waviness people are talking about - nothing that a couple of nights under a longbox won't fix, though hm

Yay they had my copy bagged and boarded waiting for me. One of only 2 cpoies they got and no sign of 2nd print

:banana:

Same here - my (awesome) LCS got two copies of the #2, and they were both sitting there waiting for me. No sign of the #1 2nd print.

And, oh, both copies had that waviness people are talking about - nothing that a couple of nights under a longbox won't fix, though hm

HAHAHAH, Feelthy presser!

I stopped back at my lcs today and talked with the owner. He got none of the #1 2nd prints he ordered and they are not on the list for next week either so he doesnt think he will get any. He also told me they are going to be doing a 3rd print apparently.

Both my copies of #2 have the wavy right side like most others. Otherwise they were great

Hi all....first timer to the forums!!

Love reading the comments posted throughout the boards.

Just wanted to get others views on this......with Paperheart's earlier post ,if the following print runs are correct, won't that make #1 reprint even more rarer than the already much sought after #1 1st print run?

If those print run numbers are correct, then yes it would be more "rare", but probably not more valuable. For instance, you rarely see a second print of TWD #2, but when you do see it, it sells for a fraction of the much more common first print. Stranger things have happened though.

also anybody notice the bad quality of paper Chew #2 was printed on? I coud find no 9.8's of this anywhere

Yes. It looks like the paper that Kirkman printed TWD and Invincible on for a few issues as an experiment. I don't care for that paper. I picked up 4 copies. 3 of them have color rub on the back cover.