• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

]
gonna be a long time until i can get a 9.8 #1 first printing for $50 :(
20 years later.... Damn it! Chew 1 9.8 is still 100 bucks!!! lol

I sold my 9.8 about a year ago for 100.00 :( But I bought it for 3 bucks at the time and thought it was a nice return...

Edited by NIGHTCRAWLER

:preach: Thats what I was saying, all the time about this book :pullhair: its to corky to be made into a live T.V. Show :screwy: it needs to be on Adult Swim Cartoon Network ! Thats the best place for it 2c

That or along side Archer on FX.

Archer is awesome !

+1. Also, Frisky Dingo needs to come back for at least one more season.

An Animated version would be fantastic. And, as someone mentioned, Rob is the perfect person to execute (as long as it doesn't impact our comic needs!).

They need to keep the random signs in the animated series. They are hilarious and really make the book for me.

Pat

Chew has another 2 years + for the comic. They got a lot of time to figure out what show they wanna do. I just hope another network doesnt make a rip off show that has a main character getting psychic impressions of things he eats.

lol

Do you play darts with a blindfold? ;)

i should know that within seconds of posting in here, you'd be on lol

But here's my point reworded. This last show was not guaranteed, but many people believed it would happen (some of us thought otherwise). Future potential shows are LESS certain then the Showtime thing. Is it possible, yes. The last one was possible too though...

I stand by my Chew predictions, long steady decline. A lot of people paid a ton of money for these books, that wont disappear overnight. But as speculators leave to greener pastures, and only true fans remain, there will be a dip.

Your conclusion is based on an assumption. (thumbs u

lol ,well all predictions inherently require some assumptions. I think my assumptions are fairly sound :)

Thinking a show will get made also requires assumptions.