• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

lol

Do you play darts with a blindfold? ;)

i should know that within seconds of posting in here, you'd be on lol

But here's my point reworded. This last show was not guaranteed, but many people believed it would happen (some of us thought otherwise). Future potential shows are LESS certain then the Showtime thing. Is it possible, yes. The last one was possible too though...

I stand by my Chew predictions, long steady decline. A lot of people paid a ton of money for these books, that wont disappear overnight. But as speculators leave to greener pastures, and only true fans remain, there will be a dip.

I'm with you. Long, steady decline into increasing sales, NY Times Bestseller Lists, International Bestsellers Lists, cartoons, toys, shirts, other assorted merch and maybe even a live-action show. And maybe another Eisner or two. Yep. Toilet-BOUND. Writing is ON. THE. WALL.

I'm with you. Long, steady decline into increasing sales, NY Times Bestseller Lists, International Bestsellers Lists, cartoons, toys, shirts, other assorted merch and maybe even a live-action show. And maybe another Eisner or two. Yep. Toilet-BOUND. Writing is ON. THE. WALL.

Rob! (worship)

It is sad that a successful comic such as chew can not be enjoyed by some until a show is being made. If they make a show ...great if not I still will drive to my comic shop and pick up new issues whenever they come out.

For all of those "fans" that have given up on the book I am sure you can mail them to Canada or to NJ (thumbs u

Rob! (worship)

It is sad that a successful comic such as chew can not be enjoyed by some until a show is being made. If they make a show ...great if not I still will drive to my comic shop and pick up new issues whenever they come out.

For all of those "fans" that have given up on the book I am sure you can mail them to Canada or to NJ (thumbs u

Well said good sir! Chew is the only book I ever try to get people to read. I think so far I've got like 10 more people at my LCS to add it to their pull list.

(worship):o

ROB! (worship)

lol

Do you play darts with a blindfold? ;)

i should know that within seconds of posting in here, you'd be on lol

But here's my point reworded. This last show was not guaranteed, but many people believed it would happen (some of us thought otherwise). Future potential shows are LESS certain then the Showtime thing. Is it possible, yes. The last one was possible too though...

I stand by my Chew predictions, long steady decline. A lot of people paid a ton of money for these books, that wont disappear overnight. But as speculators leave to greener pastures, and only true fans remain, there will be a dip.

tumblr_louyorHJ1I1qba508.gif

I have the first 3 Chew TPB's sitting at home but I keep picking up everything else to read under the sun.

Am I missing out or should I put the others away for now and churn through those books?

yeah man it's a real good read. It's really the only book I look forward to reading every month other then Daredevil and I guess SAGA now

Yes the mailbox is open for all Chew in Canada and NJ. No doubt.

:whee:

can i add Texas to that list ?

Of course. :applause:

What about the Philippines? (shrug)

Absolutely. (thumbs u

:o :o :o

The Rob Guillory?

(worship)