• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Who has #10 and we can put a run together ;)

I believe Rob still has it. When I talked to April, I had my choice of either the cover to #10 or #11. I took #11 (obviously). I didn't have a page yet featuring Amelia and it really is a very nice piece, especially in person.

So yeah, unless someone has bought it in the last two weeks, Rob should still have it for sale.

I'd like to know who his buying agent is. As far as I know the Chew covers aren't being sold to repeat buyers yet. (shrug)

Hi, I'd like you to meet Mr. Lebowski's buying agent...Mr. Lebowski. :shy:

He handles all my art transactions. lol

You mean they aren't selling multiple covers to individual buyers? That indeed may be correct. I know there is a waiting list of sorts for the covers.

Edited by Lebowski

Who has #10 and we can put a run together ;)

I believe Rob still has it. When I talked to April, I had my choice of either the cover to #10 or #11. I took #11 (obviously). I didn't have a page yet featuring Amelia and it really is a very nice piece, especially in person.

So yeah, unless someone has bought it in the last two weeks, Rob should still have it for sale.

Good to see you back on here big guy! :whee:

april sent out a email to everyone that has emailed her before about the last cover they have available. Its $600. I believe it is number 10. Anyone going to snatch it up?

That's actually a little disappointing. When I was asked if I wanted #9 I asked about #10 and #11 (specifically #11) and was told they were both sold and unless the buyers flaked they were not available. With the timing who knows though. I have my cover :cloud9:

I really wanted that #11, which TJ knows damn well. Therefore, if he ever gets sick of it, I call first dibs.

Just don't get sick of it anytime soon TJ, I'm very poor right now :(

1st dibs was called a long time ago :slapfight:

Edited by branget