• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

4338243966_a7baef00da_o.jpg

:o

John, I'm pretty sure that would look much better hanging in my lounge to compliment my Chew Christmas card! :insane:

But anyhow... (worship)

You know it would though...

4338243966_a7baef00da_o.jpg

(worship) very very nice!

Gives me a chance to show off my page from that very same issue (although it's not as nice as the cover)

photo-49.jpg

Wow to both (worship)

I so badly want some OA from chew its unbelieveable but with postage to the UK it's just too expensive for me even with the cheapest of pages :cry:

I'm not even a big OA purchaser or anything but love the art in these books (thumbs u

Well done John and Rob for such great work (worship)

My page was $250. Each page is a different cost and the costs can change. If you go to Rob's blog page, he has an e-mail that you can shoot a message off to and get the price list from his wife.

If at all interested, that's a good thing to do. She also sends out a new pricelist as each new issue comes out...they are great!

Definantly contact rob about any OA. April is a great lady and although I am unable to afford one at the moment she has been very kind in keeping me informed about the what pages are available and how much they cost. I keep banging on about this, but I just wish it wasn't so expensive to ship otherwise I would have one already, but It can't be helped i suppose :(