• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Larry's edition is the same as the Art of Chew, it's just got his logo on the front of it, it's one of his "variants". Limited to 200 copies. I am getting mine for $70, SS 9.8. It should be in the mail next week ;) I'm kind of a completist with Chew so I had to have it.

Glad you got your book from TJ!! Congrats, it's a cool one to have.

I've got an AOC and AOC Larry's (both 9.8 SS) on the way.

Thanks you Jason and Steve :luhv:

I think the Larrys will be top of my list once i'm over my no back issues ban :cry: I want to try and complete this whole set, second and third prints and all. I have quite a few and eventually I will try and get at least the first arc in CGC 9.8 :cloud9:

Okay I'm a little late here, but can someone tell me how to read the panels of Chew #5? I'm having a little trouble finding those "hidden" messages.

You mean you didn't get the secret decoder glasses?

Noob.

I just posted the original Chew #2 cover and a commission by Rob in my CAF gallery if anyone wants to check them out.

Just click through my sig and scroll down.

I just posted the original Chew #2 cover and a commission by Rob in my CAF gallery if anyone wants to check them out.

One of my favorite covers from the series! :applause: #5 is another great one as well. I'm trying to nail down my first Chew cover right now myself. :wishluck:

Awesome Brett! Congrats :applause:

Very Jealous, those are some very impressive Original pieces of art, I just wish I could get myself a page :cry:

Congrats (thumbs u

One of my favorite covers from the series! :applause: #5 is another great one as well. I'm trying to nail down my first Chew cover right now myself. :wishluck:

Which one are you trying for?