• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Talked to John Layman at WonderCon and he said that there are talks opening up again with another studio for a possible T.V. Show. He said he wasn't at liberty to say with who though... Nothing concrete but he seemed excited!

Also, John is such a COOL guy! He will literally sign anything you put in front of him and talk shop about Chew, TEC and anything/everything else.Great experience getting to meet him!

Also, I mentioned the boards and how he has a lot of support on here and the first thing out of his mouth was...

"Do you know Jeff Branget?!"

lol!

:shy:

Also, I mentioned the boards and how he has a lot of support on here and the first thing out of his mouth was...

"Do you know Jeff Branget?!"

lol!

:shy:

:gossip:

Not to worry! He spoke very well of you! And mentioned how you flew him out to Canada and everything... and how he probably made you "A LOT" of money. lol!

:)

John rocks. It was well worth the opportunity to hang out him and Rob. I'm hoping they'll come back.

I don't know about the money. lol it all goes on Chew OA.

John rocks. It was well worth the opportunity to hang out him and Rob. I'm hoping they'll come back.

So thats where all the good pages have gone. hm

I should have known.

I should have known.

Jeff gets first dibs on all the cool pages

I should have known.

Jeff gets first dibs on all the cool pages

(tsk)

I buy quite a few pages but there is no reserve. Everyone has a shot. April works hard to give every Chew fan a chance to get the cool pages. :)