• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I wish it cost $14 lol Most of the shipping options to anything other than the US cost more than the CHOG itself.

I read your post wrong I was thinking total it was going to cost you $43 not $43 for shipping!!! My bad I have no excuse to be complaining.... Looks like you will be getting hooked up with cheaper chog :wishluck:

"scenes of corpse licking while might work well with Guillory’s cartoony art, it turned people’s stomachs when on camera. So animation may now be the way to go…"

Animation would definitely be better for this series anyway!

"scenes of corpse licking while might work well with Guillory’s cartoony art, it turned people’s stomachs when on camera. So animation may now be the way to go…"

Animation would definitely be better for this series anyway!

I hope this happens :wishluck:

Yeah i did the same thing with 15 & 30. I did it to one each and both times i was cringing pulling the outer cover off. :eek:

By the way just got my CHOG in the mail today. Number #82/1000. These things are sick! I cant wait for more colors.

Great C2E2 panel yesterday with John & Rob. Though a Chew TV series is dead for now, they want to do an animated version of Chew based on Rob's art. They said around issue 60, they'll launch a Kickstarter campaign or something to make that happen.

Edited by kuphd06

Thanks for the info! Animated with Rob's art is an even better scenario than the live action TV show in my opinion. The series already has solid sales of the monthly, trade paperbacks, original art and merchandise like chogs and t-shirts...might be enough fans and support to make this happen!