• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Was it in all the Image books that week (or month) or just in WD?

I think it was just Walking Dead, but then, I don't read very many Image books currently.

I believe it was only Walking Dead as well (thumbs u

I've always liked first appearances and cameos, but a preview? C'mon. If it was some sort of prequel, then great. But if it was just the first few pages of issue #1, then I hope that Walking Dead issue doesn't become some crazy sought after book.

I have several NM copies up for sale, so if anyone is interested, hit me up with a pm (thumbs u

Welcome back PROBATION LIST scammer, how are you? meh

I have several NM copies up for sale, so if anyone is interested, hit me up with a pm (thumbs u

:popcorn:

well, I dont know what he did in the past and I didnt ck to see if he was on the list. I bought a Chew #1 From him and it arrived today. It's actually a real nice copy and will be sent to CGC. I'm not sure if that will help or redeem his name but I am a happy camper from the deal we made this past week...

well, I dont know what he did in the past and I didnt ck to see if he was on the list. I bought a Chew #1 From him and it arrived today. It's actually a real nice copy and will be sent to CGC. I'm not sure if that will help or redeem his name but I am a happy camper from the deal we made this past week...

:o

so this guy is on the probie list and is still selling books. what a .

:sumo:

j

Edited by Junkenstein99

Yeah, and selling them in the modern forum doh!

the boards have to come to an agreement w/the mods as how to label probies so everyone can see that they are not permitted to sell.

so does that lead to banning? since he was put on the list 1 1/2 years ago prohibiting the sale of his books and he turns around and sells more, outside of the selling boards.

j

the boards have to come to an agreement w/the mods as how to label probies so everyone can see that they are not permitted to sell.

so does that lead to banning? since he was put on the list 1 1/2 years ago prohibiting the sale of his books and he turns around and sells more, outside of the selling boards.

j

Personlly, my vote would go towards a custom title for the probation list members :wishluck:

j

Personlly, my vote would go towards a custom title for the probation list members :wishluck:

agreed and a rainbow brite avatar as well.

j

j

j

(thumbs u

j

j

lol that would certainly draw some attention to the poster....I like it! ^^

j

+1

okay let me just settle this up all the way around...

A Preacher issue has the first preview of 100 Bullets (heck all the Vertigo books did that month if I remember correctly), is it the 1st appearance of 100 Bullets, noted by CGC and the overall group of collectors?...

NOPE!

Avatar Illustrated has an advertisement for Goon...1st appearance?

NOPE!

Walking Dead has a preview of CHEW...1st appearance?

NOPE!

you can see the list can be added to with more and more I am sure. Bottom line, not going to happen...

okay let me just settle this up all the way around...

A Preacher issue has the first preview of 100 Bullets (heck all the Vertigo books did that month if I remember correctly), is it the 1st appearance of 100 Bullets, noted by CGC and the overall group of collectors?...

NOPE!

Avatar Illustrated has an advertisement for Goon...1st appearance?

NOPE!

Walking Dead has a preview of CHEW...1st appearance?

NOPE!

you can see the list can be added to with more and more I am sure. Bottom line, not going to happen...

To add to the list, Savage Dragon had a preview of Invincible, and Noble Causes: Family Secrets #3 is the first appearance.

What about that DC sampler that's considered the first appearance of Watchmen?

NOPE!

Then what would you consider their first appearance, as CGC doesn't denote Watchmen #1 as the first appearance?