• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Snagged the last 2 WD 61 from my comic shop today. IMO WD 61 will have some extra value for the insert story but its too easy to find to soar in value past the under ordered Chew #1

easy to find? where can you find em online for cover price... pls show me??? also chew is not just hot because it was under orderd.. its a great read. It also have a low print run from what I was told... has anybody have the exact print run?

Snagged the last 2 WD 61 from my comic shop today. IMO WD 61 will have some extra value for the insert story but its too easy to find to soar in value past the under ordered Chew #1

easy to find? where can you find em online for cover price... pls show me???

Below cover

At cover

Below cover

At cover

in the US... lol I bought 20 up last week all on ebay except the ones out of the country.. You ever buy a book from UK... Shipping kills...

Below cover

At cover

in the US... lol I bought 20 up last week all on ebay except the ones out of the country.. You ever buy a book from UK... Shipping kills...

my lcs still had 8 copies of 61 on their shelf as of 3.00pm today.

j

You ever buy a book from UK... Shipping kills...

All the time, I live there :grin:

I know what you mean though. I'd never buy just one modern from the States, it just wouldn't be worth it. Although I may have no choice with WD #49.

Below cover

At cover

j

Mine had a few as well. I'd hate to speculate on them but it might be worth taking a gamble on four or five copies.

Below cover

At cover

j

you didnt buy em up?

I know what you mean though. I'd never buy just one modern from the States, it just wouldn't be worth it. Although I may have no choice with WD #49.

hmm.. i may have a few extras, what grade do you want it in? if i have an extra you can have it for shipping gav (to make up for the chew err..snafu..)

j

Snap 'em all up. Soon enough people will click onto it. Christ, even the Brit eBayers have cottoned onto Chew so it won't be long before WD #61 gets the hype treatment.

hmm.. i may have a few extras, what grade do you want it in? if i have an extra you can have it for shipping gav (to make up for the chew err..snafu..)

j

High a grade as possible Jay. I don't mind going over cover for a 9.6/9.8 mate, no need worry about the Chew, I got sorted in the end (thumbs u

what the print run of walking death # 61 ???

anyway i dont think this book is the first app of chew !

you all better get your chew # 1 fast ;)

j

While I was out today, I saw over a dozen copies of WD 61...

I only stopped at two stores.

I don't care what you do with the guy. he's 16 so deal with him and face the consequences

Here's the original probation list thread. I would suggest reading multiple pages into it..

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2134201&fpart=214

My not wanting to deal with him on the SS books was due to the fact that he backed out of a $10 deal, who's to say he wouldn't have done it on SS. I'm going to deal with the same guy I put on probation, yea that's the way to go

Buy from him all you want, but i get tired of reading assumptions and people posting what they think I meant or said, when a simple search will reveal the facts.