• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee at Pittsburgh Comicon

31 posts in this topic

Well, the news doesn't get any bigger than this folks,

STAN LEE, The Man Behind Spider-man, The Fantastic Four, The Incredible Hulk and so much more is coming to the PITTSBURGH COMICON.

(seriously if I have to explain to you who Stan Lee is and his importance to the comics world, what on earth are you doing on our mailing list??)

It's been 12 years since Stan last graced us with his presence in the Burgh and we couldn't be more excited if we tried.

We'll be christening our new locale (the Monroeville Convention Center) in style with 5 hours of STAN LEE.

Stan will be signing from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm on SATURDAY ONLY.

Signatures will be $40.00

In an attempt to control the line, we are collecting the signing fee in advance. (both online and at the show itself) Your fee will get you a ticket.

1 ticket = 1 signature. We'll call a range of ticket numbers to get in line, when that group works its way through the line we'll call the next group of ticket holders.

If you want to be assured of your Stan Lee signature, we suggest you buy your signature tickets early. They are available online, just visit our website www.pittsburghcomicon.com and click on the advanced ticket link.

We are also selling a Stan Lee package, that includes a three day pass, (which allows you into the show 30 minutes early), a Stan Lee signature, and as a bonus, a signed Program Book by Mr. Lee. The cost of the Stan Lee package is $90 and it is also available online.

We are looking forward to having Stan Lee back at the Pittsburgh Comicon.

Believe it or not I do have some other things to report,

~Besides adding Stan Lee, we also just updated the website with 20+ new guests.

~If you want a preview of this year's Comicon T-Shirt, (A Green Lantern - Blackest Night Shirt), check out the artwork on the Charity Auction Page.

Artwork for the Shirt was provided by Glenn Klimeck and it will be colored by Koa Beam. When I have a the colored version I'll post it online as well.

(It is sure to be colorful, with a Full Spectrum of Lanterns appearing)

~Also if you check out our Special Promotions link, you'll find a special print offered by Ed Beard, Jr. - "Unbound Dragon".

Ed will be selling these prints for the bargain price of $10 each (reg. price $45) and more importantly, ALL of the proceeds from the sale of this stunning print will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

~Lastly, next weekend is the Annual Comics World Sweatin' in the Summer Sale (promoter of the Pittsburgh Comicon) The Sale Dates are: June 11, 12, 13, 14.

The Sale will Offer:

50% Off - All Back Issues and Toys

35% Off - All New Comics

25% Off - All Graphic Novels and Comic Supplies Store Hours Are: Wed-Fri. 12-8; Sat-Sun. 12-5; Comics World

1002 Graham Ave.

Windber, PA 15963

814-467-4116

Talk to you again soon,

Patrick A. Thomas

Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

Pittsburgh Comicon 2009

September 11, 12, 13

NEW Monroeville Exposition Center

Pittsburgh Comicon

1002 Graham Ave.

Windber, PA 15963

814-467-4116

fx 814-467-4416

pcomicon@floodcity.net

www.pittsburghcomicon.com

Visit http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com for more!

can someone tell me how I go about getting the CGC SS done for Stan? I am about to buy 2 signature tickets but I've never done the SS thing before...

how do I make sure CGC witnesses the signature?

can someone tell me how I go about getting the CGC SS done for Stan? I am about to buy 2 signature tickets but I've never done the SS thing before...

anyone?

anyone?

I'm a witness, I'm going to the show.

We can hook up and wait in line.

anyone?

I'm a witness, I'm going to the show.

We can hook up and wait in line.

awesome - thanks a lot man!!

I'm going to go purchase the tickets now!