• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

2dtq9mx.jpg

I say we also ban those two co-conspirators behind Capfreak in the photo. That'll show them.Oh wait,

Nevermind. One of them is me.

My bad.

Who in the Sam H-E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS ARE THOSE TWO! :devil:

Checkin out my books BBBUUUUAHAHAHAHA

Just a thought:

Has anyone been paid for an item through Paypal that was purchased by CAPfreakin'jerk ???...if so wouldn't they have his address and therefore be able to get a phone # ???... 2c

I didn't want to read through all the pages.

Do people need an address?

I sent him some stuff when he picked a prize of mine in an old grading contest and still have his address on file.

I keep info on all of you. :whistle:

Holy krap.... 21 pages!? doh!

Did he make an appearance on page 3 or something and should I read through this...??????

Just a thought:

Has anyone been paid for an item through Paypal that was purchased by CAPfreakin'jerk ???...if so wouldn't they have his address and therefore be able to get a phone # ???... 2c

I sent him some stuff when he picked a prize of mine in an old grading contest and still have his address on file.

batman?

Just a thought:

batman?

An a VG ASM in the 20s, 26 I think, or 23.

2dtq9mx.jpg

I say we also ban those two co-conspirators behind Capfreak in the photo. That'll show them.Oh wait,

Nevermind. One of them is me.

My bad.

Who in the Sam H-E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS ARE THOSE TWO! :devil:

Checkin out my books BBBUUUUAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. Your Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.4.

...Green with UPC...

You wanted to take this from the Probation section to General. Reap what you've sewn. This has gone beyond trying to resolve the situation and get restitution for the aggrieved to demanding a pound of flesh. That is wrong.

Sean, FOUR TIMES this kid has done wrong on this board and gone on the probation. He has lied to folks, he has played games on here, and all I said is he needs to learn a lesson.

Where did I say "pound of flesh" as I'd like to see it. Do I feel he should be banned for now? YES, he should. Should it be for a lifetime. He's 15 years old - lifetime is a long time to be telling someone they are never welcomed back.

But FOUR TIMES he has played games on here, and then folks write it off too soon as a kid learning the ropes.

That's too many times to be playing people and not make folks feel bad about trusting in a person, kid or adult.

Not sure where you are coming from other than just to debate.

It's very clear where I am coming from, if you read my posts. I'll go back to being a smartass in meaningless threads. Good luck with your thing here. :foryou:

Works for me, I feel lonely, why don't you join me? (thumbs u

you're just being elitist....

But I have to point out the fact that it's probably an unwise decision to do business with minors. What this kid has done is clearly wrong, but the decision making of those who chose to buy from him has to be questioned as well.

(thumbs u

Hell I think Most would have no clue the kids 15 YEARS OLD!!!!

He had 17,000 posts!!

I think the average person would assume on these Boards that mean a fairly safe bet!!

:gossip: I hear that greggy is only 12...

Yes, tell your girlfriend to stop calling my parents. I told her it was over damnit! rantrant

I don't have a girlfriend right now...

:blush:

-slym

What do you mean, "right now"....?

He ate her. :sumo:

Yes, tell your girlfriend to stop calling my parents. I told her it was over damnit! rantrant

-slym

Not in the good way either..

-slym

Not in the good way either..

Or he didn't...as the case may be... hm